Aoyama/Sero

It might just be me but Yuga looks kinda done in that photo. I'm not even sure if I had other options for this one

I'd say I have my work pretty cut out for me here, y'know, shoots light and shoots tape seems pretty easy to combine. I think shiny washi or duct tape sounds about right, and that just leaves the placement. Stomach dispenser doesn't feel like it'd look too weird considering Sero's elbows, but should I leave the elbows intact? Ehh, I think I will

Sero's pretty popular (not amazingly but still) among a lotta fans, but I've never really payed that much attention to him, so I don't think I'll be able to get his personality in the same way someone else could. So to the wiki!
.
.
.

Whelp I got nothing. Nothing new anyway. A shame.

Though, the laid back personality is a nice touch, as well at determination from both sides. Maybe as a reference to the stoner headcanon, the fusion could blow glitter at people? Nah... A lottle too much, but it was a cute idea.

~~~

Okay so bear with me here; Closet queer. He's laid back and deliberately plain so he doesn't come off as weird to others and has a fear of being embarrassed. Which could also be a fear of being perceived but that doesn't really work well with Yuga.

Otherwise, he's got quite the determined demeanor and training to prove it. His quirk, which manifests as malleable light-tape, is something that both the original students had spent many years to hone, and the fusion intends to do the same. Back to the malleable light, his elbows are identical to Hanta's in the sense that they're dispensers and look the part, but the light they produce can be manipulated into tape or lasers depending on the way he uses it.