Chapter 27:

John POV:
After I finish wrapping Sydney's hand I went and put the first aid kit away and I said "sit down" and she sat in the chair in front of my desk.

"Sydney I want you to be honest please who did this to you?" I said  to her hoping she would tell me who did this.

She thought for a few minutes and softly said "Laurie" and that made my blood boil "come on" I said and we went to the main office and I knocked on Mrs.Henry's door and went inside while Sydney waited outside the door.

When I got in I sat down in front of her desk. "John what can I do for you?" She said. "I am here to launch a complaint. One of my students has been getting bullied by another student".

"Who are the students?" she asked "Sydney Ashton and Laurie Davis" I said.

"Alright John let's see what we can do. Can Sydney come in tomorrow morning?" she ask and I said "yes ma'am" she nodded and started writing something down. "Alright John tell Sydney to come see me tomorrow".

As soon as she said that the bell rang and I thanked her and Sydney and I went to the classroom to gather our things.

We then walked to the car and went home. When we got there I walk in the house and say "I'm going to make some chicken soup for dinner is that alright?" she nodded and I started to make it hoping Laurie will leave Sydney alone and that tomorrow will go well with Mrs. Henry.