Chapter 4:

I walked home as quickly as I could because I didn't want to keep Ms.Green waiting. I got home and put my backpack in my room and then I heard someone open my door and it was Ms.Greene "COME CLEAN UP DOWNSTAIRS" she yelled. I nodded and went downstairs and started picking things up and then grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floor.

I was almost done until I heard something hit the ground and I turned around and saw Ms.Greene. The floor wasn't dry yet and she fell. I knew that I wasn't going to hear the end of it.

"YOU STUPID GIRL" she yelled at me and got up and lunged toward me and grabbed me by my shirt and threw me to the ground. I winced but got up and finished cleaning and when I was done I sat down on the couch. "DON'T FORGET TO MAKE DINNER" Ms.Greene yelled at me I sighed and got up and went into the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and saw that we still had the same thing we had for breakfast so I closed the fridge and went and told Ms.Greene. She just grumbled and said she was going to order a pizza.

Knowing I wasn't going to get any I went to my room and looked at those books Mr.Milner got me. They were pretty basic things but for me it was pretty hard but I knew that I would try my best.