Chapter 32:

I don't know how long I sat there but i heard someone behind me "hey" I turned around and it was Mr.Milner. He probably saw me in his car or something.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." I said to him.

We sat in silence for a while and then he said "do you really feel like that?" and I just nodded I wish my life was better.

"I'm going to tell you something Sydney I want you at the school and in my home. You're smart and brave and you never give up and it breaks my heart that you think about yourself like that."

I look at him and tears in his eyes and knowing I did that to him makes me feel horrible.

"I'm sorry I said and he got off of the swings and said "is it alright if I hug you?" and I get off the swing and nod and he hugs me tight.

"Does Laurie make you feel like that?" And I just nod and he sighs "come on how about we go out to eat and then get some ice cream would you like that?"and I said "yeah that sounds great."

We got in his car and drove to this burger place. I got a cheeseburger and fries and Mr.Milner got the special whatever that is and we ate it in the restaurant.

When we finished eating we got back in the car and drove to a place called Sprinkles and I got some chocolate ice cream and he got banana flavored.

We ate them in the car and I was starting to feel better. Mr.Milner started laughing and I said  "what's so funny?" and he looked at me and said "you have ice cream on your face" and I laughed and cleaned my face.

We finished our ice cream and then we laughed all the way back home.