Chapter 18:

Sydney's POV:
I woke up the next morning and for a second I forgot where I was and then I remembered last night and I was in Mr.Milner's house. I got out of bed and looked in the closet. There were some clothes in it with no holes and they were clean how did they get there? I thought.

I hear a knock on the door and Mr.Milner comes in and says "Good morning do you like your new clothes?" I smiled and said "yes thank you sir" and he smiled back

"I hope they are your style I tried my best." I walked up and hugged him "they're perfect" I said.

"I'm going to make us breakfast while you get ready" he said and I just nodded and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got undressed.

The shower felt amazing I've never felt anything like it. There was some strawberry scented body wash and shampoo so I used it and honestly I've never felt cleaner.

I finished the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to the room. I saw that there was a bag on my bed and I looked inside it had a brush, comb, underwear and some uh... Girly stuff if you know what I mean and that made me blush.

I put the underwear on and then the clothes it was just some jeans and a long sleeve pink shirt. I looked in the mirror and I actually looked like a human being for once.

I brushed my hair and then went downstairs. I saw Mr.Milner making something on the stove and it smelled delicious.

"Oh hello" he said when he saw me. "You look great" he said and I just said "thank you" and sat down at the table.

He finished making breakfast and put it on a plate and put the plate on the table. They were pancakes I haven't had those in years.

"Do you like pancakes?" Mr.Milner asked and I just nodded. He put some on my plate and set the plate down in front of me and handed me a fork.

I tried the pancakes and they tasted amazing just like my mom's. She would make them all the time before she passed away. "When your finished put your plate in the sink" he said and I said "okay".

After we finished breakfast we grabbed our things, left the house and got in the car headed to school.