Chapter 45:

I sat in the library and I looked at the books trying to see if there are any good ones to read.

I found a book called Wonder and I started to read.

The book was pretty good so far and I can kind of  relate to it. I know what it feels like to get picked on.

I was halfway through the book when the bell rang to go home.

I was pretty sad because I was really enjoying the book but since I had a library card I could check out the book.

So I took the book to the librarian and she helped me check out the book.

I thanked her and then went outside to find Mr.Milner waiting for me and we both got in the car and went home.

When we got home I went upstairs to my room and flopped down on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

I heard a knock on the door and Mr.Milner came in and said "I know that today was hard for you and I'm so sorry" he said and I just hugged him and said "it's not your fault" and he smiled at me.

I took out my book from my backpack and Mr.Milner said  "oh you got a new book?" I just nodded and I am kind of glad because my reading has gotten a lot better.

Mr.Milner went downstairs to make dinner and I continued reading my new book until it was ready.

You know I never really enjoyed reading as much as I do now because now it's better than it was before.