Chapter 3

As soon as my alarm rings I jump out of bed and rush into the bathroom. See, I usually prefer to get more sleep and rush to school then. I quickly wash my face and use the toilet. After washing my hands, I apply some mascara on my eyelashes and put some lipbalm onto my lips.

Back in my bedroom, Niall is still laying lazily in my bed. I walk to my closet and open the doors. I look at my jeans and go for one of my black skinny jeans. It's my favourite. I choose for a white v neck shirt to wear it with. I walk back into the bathroom to get changed. When I come back for the second time Niall is wearing his clothes again as well, except for his sweater. Holy moly it looks like we're twinning. His shirt is also white and his jeans also black. I don't really care though. He's just gonna drive me to school. Nobody is going to see us anyway.

I pack my bag and then I pull him with me to the front door. "No breakfast?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"I never eat breakfast when I have to go to school." I mumble and put on my shoes. We walk outside and I lock the door. Niall unlocks his car und holds the door open for me. "Oh, a gentleman." I comment and he winks at me.

The drive to my school only takes about 20 minutes. Perks of driving with a car. If I took the bus I'd need around 40. I'd use my car to get there all the time but the fuel isn't cheap enough to drive there on a daily basis. I only go by car if I really need to. When we arrive at my school I open the door on my side, the cold air immediately making me shiver. I only hear Niall chuckle behind me and I turn around giving him a death glare. His chuckle turns into laughter as he throws his sweater into my direction.

"Thanks Niall, you'll get it back soon. I'll give it to Louis so you can have it back when he's with you next time." I tell him.

"It's okay, I'm sure that I won't need it too soon. Have a nice day."

I get out of Niall's car and wave goodbye to him. I stand there watching him drive away until I can't see him anymore. Then I put on his sweater and walk inside. It's soon time for classes so I head to room number 234. We're having maths now. First class on a Monday, how bad could that possibly be? It becomes worse when I think about getting our small test back. I'm usually good at maths but I felt awful on the day we had to take the test so I'm sure I didn't do very well on it.

I sit down in the back of the class, in my usual spot. I drink some water out of my voss bottle. Don't ask me why but I'm obsessed with these bottles. I just love them so much. I spend some more time on twitter until our teacher walks in. Without noticing I even scratch my arms again. But not light scratches, those that hurt. It's something I do a lot when I feel uncomfortable. And that feeling appears when one person enters the room. Jack Donnor. The person that manages to make every single day feel like hell for me. For the past 4 years. Can you believe that?

When Mr. Jackson enters the room he has an unreadable expression on his face. He puts his books onto the teachers desk and tells us good morning.

"Listen here. I wasn't very pleased with your results on the test you wrote last week." he gives each of us our test back and when it's my turn his face frowns a little. I look at my test. I failed. I feel this sudden urge to cry.

"I'm sorry Victoria. I actually want to talk to you about something after class, so I'm asking you to stay a few minutes longer." he says. I just grab the sheets of paper and nod. When I sit down Jack immediately starts to annoy me.

"Looks like your awesome brother didn't pay Mr Jackson to give you an A this time. Poor little girl. Are you going to cry now?"

"No, leave me alone."

"Or what? Will you call your brother then? Or will you tell the teacher? C'mon. Everyone knows you're every teacher's pet."

"Shut the fuck up you disrespectful asshole!" I scream and let the tears stream down my face. "Just because I fucked up one test? You just can't handle that I'm way more intelligent than you are and don't have to cheat on every single test!"