Chapter 7

Me making breakfast for Niall is something that seems to happen quite a lot. I enjoy it though. I prefer making breakfast to cooking lunch or dinner a lot. Maybe because in the morning nobody gets on my nerves and I'm alone, but still not alone. Does that even make sense? I hope so. Maybe describing it as being alone but not being lonely is better.

I take two pans. One for sunny side up eggs and the other for bacon. I would put ham in the pan as well but there's none left in the fridge. When the eggs and the bacon are finished I put it on two plates. While I cut some pineapple for us to eat, Niall comes out of my room, walking straight up to me. He hugs me from behind and looks over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. He kisses my neck softly and I chuckle.

"Goodmorning Niall. Could you take the bacon and the eggs outside along with some cutlery?" I ask him to do.

"Of course sweetheart." He does what I say and walks outside, taking a seat on the cute round breakfast table Louis bought because I wanted one so badly. He actually bought a lot of things because I wanted them. Very lovely of him. I make myself a tea with honey and milk. Then I use the last vanilla syrup to make Niall a coffee. I do the heart out of milk foam again, and I also outline it with some caramel. I looks so cute. I put everything on a tray and walk outside. I give the coffee to Niall and drink some of my tea. While he eats the eggs and the bacon, I prefer the fruit.

"Why are you only eating the pineapple?" he asks his ocean blue eyes staring right back at mine.

"I'm not hungry." I lie.

"I don't believe you." he replies.

"Well you have to. What else would you wanna do."

"Maybe tie you up and force you to eat."

"Other people would do other stuff tied up that making the other eat." Niall rolls his eyes on my dirty comment. Gladly he doesn't go on about the topic. My phone buzzes. Louis is facetiming me. I accept the call.

"Hi Louis, how's Australia?"

"It's amazing! And the weather is absolutely amazing. Are you okay? Or do I have to kick someone's butt kiddo?"

"I'm great. Niall and I are eating breakfast." I switch to the back camera and show him the food and Niall who waves at the camera.

"Do you guys have any plans for today?" my brother's voice sounds through the speaker.

"Nope. Not yet." Niall answers and drinks some more coffee.

"Well I'm sure you'll find something. Gotta leave now we're going out for dinner in a few. Bye!" Then he hangs up.

"What would you like to do babe? You can choose anything you want."

"Hmmm let me think, a one day trip to Rome." the look on his face is priceless. I start to laugh and tell him that I was just kidding. I get up and place myself on Niall's lap. "Maybe we could do a little of this." I say and kiss his lips. "and that." I pull on his shirt. I can feel him smirking during the long and passionate kiss. He pulls me closer to him, his arms around me. I mess up his hair even more and he laughs.

"I need to study today. I have an exam tomorrow."

"In Chemistry right? I saw the books on your desk. If you want to you can study till noon then I'll take you to Vapiano for lunch and bring you back here and leave so you can study hard for it."

"That sounds good to me." I kiss his lips passionately. Niall gets up and carries me inside of the house. He trips and we fall on the floor. I laugh out loud and he just places kisses on my jawline. I lift up his shirt and he takes it off in one swift movement. I can't help but stare at his chest. I flip us over and put my hands onto his chest. My icy cold fingers must feel awful on his bare skin so I put my hands away again. I get off him and help him up. Afterwards I walk into my room to study.

However, I get distracted from my phone. I log into Twitter and read stuff that's on my timeline. Also, I feel like reading my mentions. That was probably a bad idea. It's full of people saying I just try to get some attention by having something going on with Niall. Oh, and that I just use him because I'm not Louis' precious everything anymore. Damn, that hurts. I take my stuff and lay down on my bed. I try to study but the words are blurry and my brain shuts down. It doesn't want to take in anything at all. I feel like I'm running out of air. I close my eyes and try to get rid of all thoughts that are coming up. I start to sing to myself to calm myself down. There is one thing I do not dare to do though. To get out of bed. I know exactly what it would lead to.

"You know, if you're tired I can also leave and let you sleep."

"No, I was just trying to concentrate." I reply. Niall sits down on the edge of my bed.

"Are you alright?" he asks and I nod. Total lie but he seems to believe it.

"It's just that I don't really look forward to tomorrow. There's a new employee at Starbucks and everyone is either ill or currently on vacation so it's going to be stressful."

"Oh I understand. I'm sure you'll manage it perfectly. You're a great barista and you surely will be able to teach him what he has to know."

"Yeah of course, I'm just hoping he's nice. Can we go for a walk now and then eat lunch? I don't feel like studying helps me at all right now."

"Of course love." I get a nice navy blue long sleeved blouse out of my wardrobe as well as white skinny jeans that are ripped on the knees. I get dressed in the bathroom. I don't know why, but I always feel so uncomfortable when someone else is in the room while I'm getting changed.

We leave and walk slowly to Vapiano. Niall and I are walking through a park when it starts to be very windy. I close my jacket. "It's quite cold today." I say and Niall laughs a little. He puts an arm around me in order to keep me warm somehow.

"Typical british weather, you know that."

"Yeah, I can't wait for it to be summer because the temperature increases and life gets better."

"I totally agree with you." he states and kisses my temple. That came kind of out of nowhere.

"Niall, you aren't going to leave me when you're on tour right? There will be so many girls who are way more beautiful than me."

"Of course not sweetheart. You give me a special feeling I haven't felt for anyone in years and I'm not giving up on that. When the time comes I want to be able to call you my girlfriend. Maybe even fiancée and wife in the future."

"I'm glad you see it like that." The wind blows stronger and it almost blows me away. At least that's what it feels like. We walk faster and 3 minutes later we're inside of Vapiano. When people realize that Niall Horan is here everyone starts to stare. Niall doesn't seem to care at all and takes two cards from the lady behind the counter. He pulls me with him.

"Pasta or pizza?" he asks. I reply with pasta. I'm craving some pesto basilico gnocchi. Niall nods and we get in line. While queuing I can hear the wind bashing parts of the trees against the windows.

"A storm comes up."