Chapter 6

And made my heart warm. As we got to the entrance we asked the lady for our cards "Oh yes what are your names?" She asked "I'm Sim jaeyun" "oh I'm Y/n!" We said "I do see your names here okay here you guys go just so you know the cards open the door to your room enjoy your stay!" We both nodded and said bye to the lady. "What number does your card say?" Jake asked "207 it says it's on the second floor!" "Oh cool I'm on the second
floor to I got room 205!" I was happy Jake and I were on the same floor it would make things easier "shall we go to the second floor?" "YES!" I replied I was so so excited I grabbed Jakes arm and we went to the second floor "Wow! This place looks so pretty!" "Yeah it really does" Jake smiled at me I could feel a little smile form on my face to and I felt so happy. "Oh look it's your room!" I said "oh it is" "before I go inside let me drop you off to your room" Jake replied I nodded and we headed to my room it wasn't far from each other so we just walked a little away from Jake's room "were here thank you Jake I'll start to settle in" "no problem it is getting a bit late bye I'll see you soon" Jake pulled me in for a hug I smiled and waved as he left. I opened the door to my room and I saw that there was Minji inside already. I guess she was my roommate. She was this girl in my class that was nice to everyone we didn't talk much but we did sometimes talk. "Oh hello Y/n I guess we're roommate's! " "Hey Minji it's been awhile!" I replied I gave her a little hug and went over to the separate room "So what's going on with you and Jake?" She asked "oh nothing were just really good friends" "mm really it's just the way you two look at each other in class it doesn't really look like a friend thing.." "uh I don't know what you mean.." I said "oh well never mind I'll let you decide that" I didn't reply to that. She started to make me mad. Ugh why was she even interested in what was going on with me and Jake it's not such a big deal.. ok Y/n don't let your anger get the best of you Just relax. I took my phone to call Niki to make sure he was doing okay. "Hi Niki are you good? "Yeah I just got in my room" "oh that's good what room did you get?" I asked " room 205 I'm on the second floor" "oh Jake got that room to so you guys are roommate's!" "Yeah I guess what about you what room did you get?" "Oh I got room 207 and I'm roommate's with Minju!" "Oh that's cool hey listen I'm gonna go take a shower now so talk soon", he said "oh ok bye Niki" "bye Y/n" I then put my phone down. And sat down on the bed. Mm I should probably get ready for bed tommorow is gonna be a great! So I should get some rest I went and took a shower and put my pjs on "Going to bed already?"Minju asked me "uh yeah its 9:00pm" "hmm alright goodnight then" "goodnight.." I really didn't care what time Minju went to bed but I knew I wasn't going to go to bed late tonight.

The next morning I heard my alarm go off I got up feeling exhausted I could bearly sleep because there were so many mosquitos last night. I got up to see if Minju was awake already "oh wow your up already" I yawned "I didn't go to bed that late but anyway" she replied "oh by the way Y/n we have to be ready by 8:00am there will be a morning breakfast. "Oh okay thanks" it's only 7:00am so I have to start getting ready. A few minutes went by and I was all ready for the day I was so excited to see Jake and Niki I went to grab my phone and it was only 7:45am and Minju had already gone to see her friends. I took my card and opened the door so I could make it my way done so I wouldn't be late. "Y/n wait up!" I turned around to see Niki and Jake walking towards me. "Oh hi guys I did not expect to see you guys this early" "what do you mean early it's 7:45am" Jake said I laughed and the three of us went down to meet up with the rest of the people.

Sorry for the short chapter I have been busy with school but I'll try my best! :) <3