Chapter 11

The next morning I was heading downstairs for breakfast but Minju had stopped me before leaving. "Hey,what is up with you and Jake now, do u have a crush on Sunghoon or something" "Nothing why does it matter.." I then left and made my way to the library section I thought I could use that time to be by myself a bit before breakfast time started. When I was downstairs I saw Mr Lee with a few students,I greeted him respectfully by bowing. I then walked into the library and looked around for a bit. I went over to the thriller and horror section and found an interest in a book. I slowly went to grab it. It was really high up so I went on my Tip toes and tried grabbing it. I sighed because I couldn't seem to grab it I then tried to grab it again. As I finally got a bit of a grip I saw some other books falling down I quickly took the book out the shelf as others fell to the floor. As more and more books were falling down I fell to the ground. "Are you serious I just wanted to read a book.." I pouted. " I then grabbed the books that were on the floor and tried to put them back on the shelf. I struggled trying to get it on the shelf because it was so high for me. "Oh wait let me get that for you." I jumped from being startled. I then saw a tall boy next to me taking the books from my hands and placing them on the shelves. "Thank you so much" I smiled. "No worries I'm happy to help" he smiled back. I slowly looked down and observed him. I had never seen him before he looked around my age ,maybe I never noticed him. "Oh you like to read murder mysteries?" He asked. "Yeah of course it's just so jaw dropping" "I totally agree with you, I personally love fiction and fantasy." "OoO that's awesome." I smiled. A notification sound then suddenly went off on his phone. He took his phone out and looked at it for a while. "Oh,I should get going now, nice talking to you" he smiled as he walked out of the library. I smiled and waved as he left. I then realised that I hadn't even asked for his name. I quickly left the library to see if he was there but he was already out of sight. I sighed feeling a bit disappointed. I then went over to the little desk area and started to read the book I had chosen.

* * *
I made my way to the breakfast section. I spotted Heesung in the line to collect his food. I went towards him and greeted him. "Good morning Y/n, I was wondering where you went off to" "Oh gosh, I totally forgot to tell you guys where I was!" I shook my head in disbelief. "Don't worry about it" he chuckled. "Where did you go actually?" "I just wanted to check the library out and chill there for a bit" I replied. "Oh cool, wanna come in front of me in the line I don't mind" "oh no no it's fine I don't want the other people to get mad" "You'll be in front of me so it shouldn't matter" he insisted. "Alright then" I smiled. Heesung and I went to the table where Niki and Jake were already sitting. I smiled and greeted them. "Where were you?" Niki asked. "I just went to the library" "Oh I thought something bad happened." "I'm fine Niki" I sighed. "Hey Y/n shouldn't you tell Heesung and Niki what happened yesterday." Jake said while chewing his bibimbap. "Huh tell us what?" Heesung asked. "We found one of the girls who hurt my forehead,her name is Kim Jang-mi" "Kim Jang-mi!?" Heesung shouted. "Yeah... Do you know her?" "Not really all I know is that she has some weird obsession with me, no wonder why she threatened you to get me to date her." Niki then cleared his throat before speaking. "Uhm so what are you planning to do exactly." "I think we should get Heesung to tell her to back off and apologize, if it's Heesung I'm sure she will listen." "You sure that's all just an apology?" Jake asked. "Yeah that's all I want to hear from her,there is no need to seek revenge" "Wow Y/n your way to nice to be a bit harsh atleast." I laughed and smiled.

* * *
It had almost been a week already and this trip was coming to an end soon this was the last night we would be at that hotel. After that the next morning we would go back to our school. I was a bit sad because I didn't want to get back to doing school work again. Tonight was our plan where Heesung would confront Kim Jang-mi and stop all this drama. Tonight would be our last night's beach party at this hotel. I was sitting on the bed staring and my phone having no idea what I should wear to the party. I looked in my suitcase but everything looked plain and boring for tonight. I needed something really cute to wear especially if it was the last night I would be here. I heard a knock on my door and Minju slowly opened the door. "The party is going to start in a few minutes, I was just wondering if you were ready"she smiled. "No I'm not ready I don't seem to have anything to wear." I sighed. "Oh hang on I'll be back!" Minju then ran to her room and brought a really cute sun dress that looked absolutely stunning. "You could try this if you want I don't mind at all seriously" "Wow Minju it's so cute, I would love to try it!" I then went to the bathroom to try the dress on I then went over to my room to show her. "Wahhhhh oh wow Y/n you look so pretty!!" She shouted as she jumped with excitement. "I really love the fit on me, thank you so much Minju and.. I'm sorry I feel like I have been a bit mean to you." Minju then laughed "No girl it's alright,now that you're all ready for the party shall we head down together?" She smiled. "Sure let's go" I smiled back.

{Hey guys! ,I'm so sorry I haven't updated my story in awhile I am currently busy with exams so I might be a bit slow with updating, but when I finish exams I will try to update my story more frequently, anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for chapter 12! <3}