Chapter 10

He would give me glances in class."Oooh! Park Sunghoon what a surprise." Minju said. Sunghoon then chuckled nervously. "Okay who wants to ask Sunghoon a truth or dare?" She asked. "ME ME!" I turned to see Jay raising his hand. Jay wasn't in my class but we always saw each other in science, technology and math. I do remember he was once my partner in a science project. I wouldn't really say that we're friends but I would like to be friends with him. Sunghoon then turned to jay "You better not give me something stupid" he said glaring at him. "I can't make any promises Sunghoon" he laughed "OKAY Enough with the talking just ask him already. "I heard this one boy shout. "Okay chill Jeongin.." jay replied he then turned to ask Sunghoon "Truth or dare?" "Uh I'll go for dare..." He said "ohhh going for the risky choice I see" jay exclaimed. "I dare you to sit next to your crush!!" "Really just sitting what happened to the interesting things" I heard this one girl whisper. Sunghoon then scanned the circle and stopped till he meet with my eyes I could feel my heart skip a beat. No way he liked me. Sunghoon then smiled at me nervously. He then slowly came towards me and sat in between me and Niki "U..uh h..hi" he chuckled. "Uhm hi" I smiled he smelled really nice a little bit like cotton candy"OOOOOO" everyone shouted. At that moment it felt like my heart was in my stomach. No way I would have never thought Sunghoon liked me we never even talked to each other before. I didn't know what to feel like, I didn't really know if I had a crush on anyone right?.... Heesung then tapped me on my shoulder. "Oooo someone likes you" "Oh shut up!" I shouted he then laughed. I turned around to see Niki giving me a death stare as if he was asking for help and Jake was sitting next to Niki in complete silence. I couldn't do anything because the game started to continue. "Can I go next?" Kim Chae-won asked she was the class president in my class. "Go ahead!" Minju said "okay Sunghoon since you were last ask Chae-won a truth or dare" "Oh sure truth or dare?" "Dare! I like a little challenge" She said confidently. Sunghoon then smirked at her "I dare you to kiss your crush on the cheek" Chae-won then stood there in shock and didn't move a muscle. "Uh okay that doesn't seem too hard" she then walked over in Sunghoon's direction and looked at Niki. She then kneeled down and gave him a rushed kiss on his cheek. I was in total shock and so was Niki by the looks of it his mouth was practically open wide right after that. "Uhm wow... I didn't know you liked me" He said "Y..Yeah Uhm bye I guess" She then ran back to her spot I kinda felt bad for her she looked so embarrassed.The game then continued and I got a bit bored so I told the rest I was going for a walk. I was then walking a little away from the fire and heard footsteps coming towards me. "Hey wait up!" I turned around to see Sunghoon he sounded a bit out of breath. "Oh hi Sunghoon ,uhh is everything okay?" "Yeah I just wanted to join you on your walk" he smiled. It then became very silent after that moment. "Y/n I don't mean to make you uncomfortable on purpose or anything especially if you just found out that I like you" I then stood there not knowing what to say I felt kinda bad for him cause I didn't see him the way he saw me. "Listen Sunghoon your a really sweet guy and all but we barely know each other and I just thi-" "Then I'll make sure you get to know me" I then stopped walking and looked up to meet with his brown eyes "Sunghoon I-" "Just please give me a chance, I'll make sure you like me back to one day" he smiled he then ran back to the fire where everyone else was. After that I just stood there thinking of how I didn't understand anything that was happening. Why did he have to confess to me Y/n?! I then went back to the fire and saw that the game of truth or dare had ended already. Everyone was just hanging out around the fire with a can of Coke and snacking on some Pepero. I then spotted Jake and went up to him. "He-" I turned around to see the girl that had smashed my head into the bathroom cell door. "Oh hey Y/n your back, oh and this is Kim Jang-mi" my eyes opened wider as she looked at me. "U..uh hey.." "Hi Y/n! Me and jaeyun were just talking here" she chuckled. I then gave a fake smile and grabbed Jake "Hey I really have to show him something I'll be back" I laughed nervously. I then ran with Jake away from her. "Hey what going o-" "that's her Jake!" "Huh,what are you taking about?" "THAT'S HER THE GIRL THAT DID THIS TO MY FOREHEAD!" I shouted while pointing at my plaster."What really, She seems really nice tho are you sure that it's her?" "YES JAKE IM CERTAIN" "okay okay calm down at least we know her name now." "Pfft Kim Jang-mi such a pretty name for such a mean person" I said while rolling my eyes. Jake then sighed "We should tell Heesung and Niki about this." "Yeah your right but we don't know who that other girls name is " "It's doesn't matter anymore it will be so easy anyway I can just ask Kim Jang-mi about her" "alright if you say so" I responded. Jake and I then walked back and saw Mr Lee calling everyone together. "Okay everyone did we all have a good time tonight?" "Yes Mr Lee" everyone said."okay we are going back to the hotel now so please get with your seatmates". Jake and I stood next to each other and decided we would be seatmates again we then both got on the bus. As Jake was about to sit down Sunghoon pushed him away almost tripping him and sat right next to me."Sorry this seat was already taken by me" Sunghoon smiled. "What! no it was n't-" "Jake it's fine just sit next to Minju she's behind you." "Wow okay..." Jake then got up and sat behind me with Minju. I felt a bit bad for him but I didn't want to be mean to Sunghoon. "Finally we are actually together for once" he said smiling at me. "U..uh yeah haha".

Tysm for reading this Chapter <33!
(I don't ship any of the idol's that I have mentioned together it's just for fun please don't take seriously tyy :)! )