Chapter 7

As we walked down with the rest I heard someone shout "SIM JAEYUN WAIT UP!" Niki and I turned around startled."YAH! YOU ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT ME!"huh Lee heesung what was he doing with Jake.Then all of a sudden Jake started laughing with him,Niki and I were so confused."Uhm did I miss something?" Niki said. "Yeah I didn't know you were friends with Lee heesung Jake?!" Jake then turned around "sorry I didn't tell you guys this but we have been friends since kindergarten" "WHAT WITH,THE LEE HEESUNG?!" I exclaimed. Lee heesung was one of the most popular guys in school and half of the girls had a crush on him but not me I didn't really find him that attractive plus he wasn't even in my class we only have some classes together now and then but that's it. Heesung then smiled at me "Yk I'm not that popular" he said while smiling. Niki didn't even look up at heesung it was almost as if he was scared of him. "So do you guys mind if he can hang out with us now?" Jake asked . I looked at Niki but he was still looking at the floor. *Coughs aggressively* "Uh yeah sure you can join us Heesung Hyung" Niki said. Heesung laughed and put his arm around Niki "Please call me heesung I don't mind" Niki just nodded and gave me a very weird look as he walked passed me. "Shall we go now guys it's already 7:55 am were going to be late" Jake said while grabbing my hand to get me to start walking with them.

After some time we were all at the food lounge and waiting for our food to be prepared.I could see all the kids looking at us whispering and giving us looks I even heard this one girl say "Lee heesung is friends with Sim jaeyun??" "Yeah looks like 2 hot guys are friends!" Her friend replied. I rolled my eyes and ignored them, huh! "2 hot guys" oh come on give me a break.Then Mr Lee came and made an announcement."GOOD MORNING EVERYONE" "Good morning Mr Lee"everyone replied "AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE IN THE FOOD COURT I WANT YOU GUYS TO PLS RESPECT THE AREA AND LEAVE IT NEAT LIKE IT IS NOW,AFTER WE ARE DONE HERE WE WILL GO PREPARE LATER TO GO TO THE BEACH NEXT DOOR BUT..... AS WE WAIT YOU GUYS CAN GO ON AND EXPLORE YOUR AREA BUT YOU BETTER NOT WONDER ANYWHERE ELSE YOU GET IT?!""Yes Mr Lee!!" "Good go have some fun!" "Thank you Mr Lee" we all responded again. All of us went ahead to get in line with our trays to collect our food. We were served some Kongnamul bap and miso soup. For a drink a Misugaru latte it was so good!!!. Niki then suddenly tapped me on the shoulder. he then came closer to me to whisper something in my ear. "Uhm hey can you and I go somewhere just to explore I mean we didn't even hang out yet" I looked at Niki to see him giving me the most serious look ever it kinda make me feel nervous to answer. I then nodded and he gave me a little tap on my head. Huh I wonder what's up with him. After a while we all were done eating Niki and I said we were going to walk together for a bit and Heesung and Jake went together somewhere else. Niki then grabbed me aggressively and pulled me to the Mini library area. He then dropped my arm slowly while he looked into my eyes. "Uhmm Niki are you okay?" Niki then pulled me into a hug holding me very tight. I stood there not knowing what to do. I then pushed him gently away "Niki I....-" "Y/n I just needed a hug from someone sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything" " No no niki your not making me uncomfortable your my best friend after all"I replied Niki then smiled at me then asked "So how do you feel about Lee Heesung being in our friend group?" " Uhm I don't really know but I hope we can all become close friends!" I said cheerfully. Niki then smiled"yea me to I just got a bit nervous I guess" I laughed at him teasingly. Niki wasn't really the type to get nervous around people I guess he was shocked about everything so far which I can understand why. Niki and I decided that we would explore together since Jake and Heesung were already gone.We walked for a while outside looking at all the little stands it was so cute!

Once we were heading inside again Mr Lee was gathering all the other kids. We then ran towards them "OK EVERYONE WE ARE HEADED TO THE BEACH NOW SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO STAY TOGETHER AND NO WONDERING ANYWHERE ELSE!" "YES MR LEE!" everyone shouted. We were all then getting into the bus we could see Jake and Heesung were at the back of the line so Niki was my seatmate this time. Niki and I decided to sit right at the back together. The drive was about 2 minutes to the beach and I was so excited! We weren't going to swim tho which was disappointing. I heard we we're going to play volleyball there tho. A few minutes past and we were here at the beach "Oh wow look how pretty the water looks" I said as we stepped into the warm sand. "Yeah! Ugh it's a shame were not swimming here today" Niki replied. "Yeah who doesn't swim when your at the beach?!?" I exclaimed as Niki laughed. Then suddenly I felt someone's arm around me which startled me a bit "Hey guys!"I turned to see it was heesung and Jake behind him "Uhm hi.." I slowly pushed his arm off my shoulder. But before he could react Mr Lee called everyone by the volleyball net.