DID IT OR NOT?

Ram prays to God that he should be in past when he opens his eyes. He is the only person in this world to believe God. All the three eyed people believed a human as God in past but after knowing the truth they stop believing God. The slaves not even have any single idea about God. He is nervous and his body starts to shiver, he closed his eyes with his trembling hand. After a minute he slowly opens his eyes, again he's in shock. To his surprise he did it, he did it this time. "Ya hooo, hurrah I did it I did it. I achieved it; I'm the first time traveler. I know that I'm a genius and I can achieve anything." He wants to celebrate his success but no one is there, where is he? He couldn't understand. It is the same lab where he worked decades ago, not decades a century ago, oh my God!!!. "I have time to change everything; if I stop myself from going away to the trip from where all of this started and I can change everything."

Ram tries to open the door but suddenly a flash of light start to pull him it throws him way, the time machine starts to drag him into it but he holds a pillar tightly. After some struggle he manage to escape from it but the light throw him towards the wall, he faints. His head weighs, he couldn't open his eyes but he can feel that someone is shaking him. Ram forces himself to open his eyes.

"Ahhhhhh, Don't hurt me. Kora, Kora." Ram shouts. He moves and crouches into a corner. "Please, don't hurt me. I know you are changed, you were good before." His eyes filled with fear. Kira stands in front of him with a taser gun. Lot of thinks run in his mind, "I think I travelled back to present, will it work only for five minute. Did Kira find my plan?" He murmurs to himself.

Ram knows that Kira is not the same robot which he owned decades ago, she changes into a new creature, she transforms into a monster. She beats other human, she becomes a tyrant ruler. She killed lot of people and treat others as slave. Only Kora can control her, though Kora warned Kira not to hurt Ram, she always tries to mess him whenever she gets opportunity. Now he becomes afraid of her.

He can feel that he returned to present but the sight of Kira with taser gun in her hand terrified her. His soul almost left his body after seeing her, he crawls back. He definitely knows that today he'll die by her hands. He closed his eyes and starts to shout, "Please don't hurt me, don't kill me". His eyes start to shed tears and body shivers.

"Master, what happened? Why are you shouting by seeing me? Why would I kill you? I'm Kira. What happened?" Kira starts to shake him but he is afraid again and he faints.

Slowly Ram opens his eyes and sees Kira, who waits with water in her hand. He can sense that still he is in past. He gathered himself and starts to speak with though he is in fear inside. After a little conversation he remembers about Ria and Tom, he can't control himself from seeing them.

"Where is Ria and Tom?" he inquires to Kira.

"Yesterday you send them off to after world, don't you remember, what happened sir? You are acting weird from morning. Do you miss them? Why did you say 'Don't kill me'? Who is trying to kill you? I think you need to take rest."

"Yeah, I'll and I forgot that yesterday they travel to after world." He scratches his head to make Kira believe him. (After life is the two worlds, both agricultural and industrial worlds are called as after world by the people in research station. After life refers to the life after death, the head of the research station believed that they created the next birth for every people so they start to call it as after world.)

Ram couldn't wait to see them, he wants to see their faces and he badly wants to hear their voices. Still Ria's face is in his eyes, that beautiful face always comes in his dream. He decides to travel to after world to see them. Kira enters into his room and tells him his schedule but nothing goes inside of his ears, he is in his own world. Suddenly he stands up and tells Kira to arrange for travelling to after world.

He can't control his body, his body shakes in fear and excitement and tears roll down from his eyes. Kira arranges a super-fast jet for him to travel. When he starts the jet a sudden flash of light with heavy sound appears from it, the jet blows. Ram feels pain each and every inch of his body, he opens his eyes slowly and sees something. He starts to shout "Ahhhhhh".