THE CHANGE

"What's with that tone and look? What will happen next? I know you are very genius and know everything so can you tell us what is going on? What kind of problem are we facing? Will we survive? We only read about this kind situation in books, but it's totally opposite in your case. Since you faced this kind of situation earlier why can't you help us, instead of standing and wasting the time and risking everyone's life. Can't you see that people are petrified by seeing the situation here?" I spoke harsh. Yeah, his attitude literally provoked my nerves; he was never like this before. I shouted at his face by forgetting the fact that he is my master's berade, my master's best comrade.

My words get on the nerves of him and he started to shout, "Do you think by shouting at my face you can stop the tsunami. Despite of being protected by the rocks and mountains from the waves, you won't be protected by the flood which will be today or tomorrow or who knows when. It's already pouring down, go save your dumb lives and find a shelter." No one has ever seen this side of him; he behaves cold and barely worried.

There should have been some reason for his rude behaviour, what it might be. There are no worries for such a cool man like him unless it's related to saving the world. The current reason for his behaviour is also the same; if there is a flood it'll ruin everything. Apart from causing trouble to people it'll spoil his entire plan by destroying the time machine. He isn't sure about the weather, it may or may not lead to a disaster but the hope within him is diluted. Suddenly he starts to feel like he's worthless and he couldn't find any worthwhile reason to save the world. His mind kept asking the question to him again and again 'why the world has to be saved?' It keeps on repeating this question again and again from morning. The question has never been raised in his mind since the beginning.

Though he makes it to travel to the past and change the things in the world. Where he wants to change? Because he's not aware of the normal since he never lived in it. All he knew is the research station; it is the only place he knew well. Recently a weird feeling or a fear starts to grow in his mind; he is the one who found the weird world and because of that there were lots of troubles not only for him but for everyone. A huge revolution occurred and a group of humans who became slaves fight for their freedom. In one world robots are ruling in a cruel way but he feels happy for the agricultural world, there is no disaster in the place but the labour increased.

He doesn't wish to save the world anymore because he doesn't know how to save it. He has never seen a world with happiness. He's afraid of the chances of ruining the entire world. The fears entered in the morning not long before. Does he really want to save this world? Will his mind change? Will he save the world? He decided not to protect the time machine from the disaster. Let the fate to make decision about 'the change'.