ELECTRIC SHOCK

He is in shock his hands are shaking; I try to speak with him. Before I start to speak guards catch me. They put something on my body. Suddenly something passes into my body, my body starts to shiver and I faint.

        "Why are you giving electric shock to him? How is he here?" he yells at the guards.

         They arrest him too. They take him to the Discussion room. They start to ask lot of questions to him.

         "How is he here?" Ram asks them.

         "Who?"

        "That monster, that big man, how is he here?"

         "Morning you clearly explained to us that you didn't see any monster, why are you questioning about him now? One of the men asks him.

         "I explained.......yes, I only explained. I explained because I thought all that were my hallucination, now only I realize was not hallucination everything is true" he manages to say some valid reason.

        "Then why were you shocked after you saw him?" another man questions Ram.

         "I was shocked because that was not hallucination and monsters are real. Who won't be shocked by seeing that monster, will you?"

         "Point" they see one another.

         "Okay Mr. Ram you can go and join in the research, now you leave this room"

         "A thicket of idiots" Ram murmurs in irritation after he comes out of the room.

          He rushes to his room and calls Tom. Ram asks for information about the monsters but Tom asks the same questions which the committee members asked to him. Ram replies the same answers which he told to the committee people but this time he includes his acting skills.

          Actually Ram is a calm and cool person he will handle every situation with a calm mind. Even though he is a scientist, he is not a serious man. He will just say "Hey dude, I found vaccine for this virus attack" after he found vaccine for the virus attack which took thousands of life. If he hears any news about new virus attack, he will just say "New arrival, we got work to do" but after seeing the monster his mind is not working properly. Now he is calm again.

          You may ask how I know this when I am just a man who was kidnapped and taken to the new world where our God is working under someone and there are lot of creatures like our God is wandering and they are very bad. I am highly intelligible than these creatures. I can learn anything within a single try and I can judge anyone or any creatures easily.

        Though he used his acting skills, he can't get lot of information, he only comes to know about the place where I am. What next, he comes to see me. Still I didn't wake up from the effect of that different vibration. It affected my nerves I need some treatment but there is no one to treat me. These different creatures did something to me.

        I felt something soft on me. "Hey, who is touching me? How dare you? You bloody creature, move away" I slowly opened my eyes.

         "Oh my God! My God, pardon me, pardon me. How dare I am telling my God as bloody creature, I am in problem, I committed sin", I start to beat myself.

          "What happen to you? Is it the effect of electric shock?" he asks me.

          I stop beating and ask "Electric shock, what it is?"

         "Don't you know electric shock? I thought you are genius."

         "Yes, God I am genius but not more than you. You only created us but I am also intelligent because you only created me." Why I'm not worrying, I should be sad, we were kidnapped from our world, these creatures are doing something to me. What is that? Ah, electric shock. They are attacking us with that. How can I save my friends and relatives? But I feel relieved after seeing my God. I believe he will save us from these cruel creatures.

        "It is good that you are speaking to me. Can you explain how you come here? What they did to you?" he asks me.

         "I can but God will you tell me what electric shock is? It hurts."

         "Is it necessary now? Ok I'll explain later. Now tell me what happened."

          I start to say what happened after he leaves from our world.

         "I was....."