TINY TIME TRAVEL

(Narration of the chief guard)

Will our master believe Ram? He has an unbreakable belief on him but in recent days he feels Ram is fishy. Ram is a good human unlike other slaves, he supports everyone and he never hurts others. I had seen him in the cryosleep pod for years but I was unable to interact with him after he woke up from his sleep. I have seen him for long time and amused by hearing his stories. Great master told the story about him innumerable times and ordered Luli, the 12UAAI (12th Updation of Advanced Artificial Intelligence) to preserve the story about him. Great master doesn't like to create inventions against nature but need for change made him to invent advanced machines and features.

I hope he has some reasons to send us here to reconstruct our world, I have never seen this world. I was born in the world where the research station located but this place is beautiful. I was no, still I struck with the beauty of this world. I thought research station and the agricultural world are the beautiful world surrounded with nature. This must be the abode of great souls; I feel pleasure to be here.

Everything is going on well but I have my own business to mind, I have to watch Ram. That is my duty, he may do something foolish but I should prevent him by doing it. I have to watch him all night, I can't sleep. Apart from watching him, I couldn't understand what he will do that leads to great danger. Ram looks like a good natured man; I don't think he'll cause danger to anyone. This confusion prevent me from sleeping, I should find what reason behind all the confusions.

Ram slept; he slept all the night I think he slept better than me. I didn't even close my eyes it's better for me to order the guards to watch the work. I can take some rest for a while because today night to I have duty.

Meanwhile, the construction works started but before cleaning the research center Ram visits the entire lab alone without any Gods for assistance. He didn't see the lab after he set the fire to destroy it. Most of the research samples, thesis, formulas and other documents burnt on the fire. Though everything burnt, he has some hope to find clues. He searches in all the places, each nook and corner but all the things he found are just half brunt papers.

He starts to go through all the paper and he finds some way to a place, he watched it clearly and it leads to a table, a rusted iron table. He searched the table but he couldn't find any documents or samples. After a few moments of thinking, he snaps his finger as if he got a new idea. He starts to search for some secret locker but he couldn't find any. He sits in the same place and starts to think, he had read innumerable amount of books in past related to science, history, economy, literature. In some of the mystery and detective novel he read about secret rooms behind safety locker or bookshelf. So, he decided to move the table away and search for some secret door.

Like human instinct, luck will exist in the world till the last human's death. Ram believes in luck, he can win this time. Will his luck work? Will he find any secret door?