TWO WORLDS

"We went there and we were searching for you, they were also searching for monsters. They found a gap between rocks, one of them entered inside. Few seconds later he returned and informed about a new place. They removed the rock and all of us entered inside. Do you know what was there? To our shock we found those monsters inside. All of our jaw dropped in shock by seeing those big monsters. The army people sent all the scientists outside, we didn't know what happened inside but while they returned they captured some of the monsters, they put them in cage. I found you, did you know how much I worried by seeing you in that condition. I took you to plane then we arrived here" Tom completed.

          "Did you forget any other important details?" Ram asked Tom.

          "Yeah, I forgot one thing"

          "What is it? Say soon" Ram rushed him.

         "The important thing I noticed is that robot Kira has some crush on you. She cared and worried about you more than me" Tom smiles.

         "Hey man, be serious, you are not taking anything seriously."

          "Because I'm your friend" Tom said with a big smile.

           While they speak they start to hear some noises outside. They come out of the room and find people roam here and there hurry blurrily. Lot of soldiers gathers in a place after they get order they move to somewhere. Ram stops a soldier to ask for information. He comes to know about the problem between the two worlds.

          Meanwhile one robot comes to Ram to inform about the problem. Ram and Tom rushes to the discussion room. Other scientists already start to discuss about the problem, they decide to send army soldiers to control the problem. At last Ram comes to know why there is lot of soldiers present there.

         Along with other scientist Tom and Ram rush to a big room. Lot of monitors mounted on wall and lot of computers placed on desk, all of them are connected with the CCTV cameras. It is not just the place where they can watch a particular room or the whole research center; it is a place where they can watch the entire two worlds. The operators can access and see anything and anywhere in the two worlds. Mostly all the operators are robots.

         Yes, these creatures divided the world into two but the two world people don't know that there is another one world exists near their world.

         Because of economic imbalance world leaders decided to divide the world into two. There are no more continents, no more countries, and no more states. There are only two worlds.

          One world is for the people who have less money and another world is for people who have more money. The names of the two worlds are agricultural world and industrial world. Agricultural world is for poor and industrial world is for rich. In agricultural world people will work in farm and harvest food and other needs. In industrial world robots will make machine for farming and other needs.

         The harvest of the farmers will go to people in the industrial world and the machines for farming will go to the farmers in the agricultural world. But the people in the two worlds don't know where their foods and products are going and they never know from where they get their products and foods. The government never revealed the secret to people in their world. Even the government themselves never know form where they get their products. The government only knows that from the head office of the world they get their things and the head office is nothing but he research station but the governments don't know that.

         Sometimes problem arise in both worlds about the products and from which place they are from. Whenever problem arises in both worlds these creatures from the research station will erase the memories of the people who arises the problem. People are forbidden to speak about these secrets and from schools children taught not to discuss or question about the secrets.

        Soldiers who went there inform that the problem is serious now they want to arrest some people form two world.

         Ram is afraid because he know what will happen if the problem become serious.