NOT AGAIN

Ram goes to open the door, I am afraid it may be those creatures from the research station. If they catch me again, they'll catch me again, torture me and I can't help for my people. It will be more worse if they kill him for helping me; I don't want anyone to die for my sake.

"Don't open it, what if those creatures find me, sure they'll kill me and they'll kill you or hurt you. Please, don't open." I pleaded.

"I should open it. If I didn't open, they'll get suspicion. You better hide somewhere, I'll deal with them. And still we don't know who is out there it may be my neighbor or my friend. You go and hide."

"Where? How can I hide? I am big." I am confused and terrified at the same time I don't know what to do.

He takes me near to a wall and he touches it suddenly a cupboard comes from behind the wall. Oh geez! What the ...... before my mind gets some sense again he pushes a button behind some clothes, to my shock the cupboard splits and makes a way. My head starts to rotate, Is this magic? I wave my hands in the way it is not illusion it is real. My mind freezes in astonishment, I can't believe my eyes. He drags me inside it ooohhh my goodness I am stunned by seeing a room inside it. What is this? Why did he hide this place? Before I return to my sense he starts to speak I couldn't hear what he says. My eyes bulge out in horror and astonishment. He shakes my shoulder; somehow I managed to gather my sense.

"Can you hear me?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Ok, wait here. Don't make any noise. I'll check and send the person away. Don't come out. You shouldn't come out of this room without my permission." He ordered and closed the door.

He goes out. I don't know what happened outside I should wait, I waited for long time when I was in that hellish research station. Nothing will change without this short period of time. There are lot of thoughts surround in my head, it confuses me and can't decide anything now my mind is blank just like a pure white wall which is outside of this hidden room. He opens the door after fifteen minutes; finally I come out of that room.

"Who was it" I asked hurriedly.

"Oh, it's just Kira, not any dangerous person, she came to inform about you. All are searching for you."

"Kira, that robot."

"Yeah"

"I was really afraid. Do you know that robot has some feelings for you, she is possessive?"

"Feelings, what are you saying? How you know about robot?"

"When I was in that hell two creatures spoke about robots then only I know they are just machines and she really has some feelings for you."

"Yeah, they are machines and they have sense but they don't have that kind of feelings and how can they have possessiveness? It's true that we created our robots with some feelings but we never gave any feelings such as love and possessiveness. We thought it will create some problem in future so we restricted that kind of feelings in them. Even they can't get the feelings by mistake, we are obvious in it."

"I don't know about those things but I can sense some kind of feelings inside her, just be careful with her she may be dangerous."

"No, she is harmless. She is the only faithful creature for me in that place. She always cares about me and we created our robots with the rules that they should not harm and cheat their owners. So, don't worry about her. And speaking about creature, still why are you calling them as creature you know that they are human."

"I know but our God said humans should have mercy but those people never have that thing in their heart. Why should I call them as human? They are just another creature for me."

"Yeah, your point is also true but we can't do anything for that let we mind our own business."

"Do you mean saving my people?"

"Yeah, I meant it. Now I'll go to the research station and analyze about the situation there later we'll discuss about saving your people and another problem is if they find I am not there for long time, sure they'll suspect me. You stay here. Don't make noise, don't open the door and if you want to use restroom, you can use that room." He pointed at one room and left.

I wait for his arrival with good news at me meanwhile he reaches the lab. He enters into the lab and goes to his room. Suddenly group of soldiers rush towards him with gun and surround him.

He murmurs "NOT AGAIN."