~Thirty Eight~

You were relaxing at home when you got a text from Yaoyorozu. 

Yaoyorozu - Are you coming to the school's pool today? 

You remembered the girls had talked about wanting to use the pool for fun since the school had recommended not taking long trips during the summer. The girls planned to use the school's pool instead and invited you to come. 

Y/n - Yeah I'll be there in a bit.

Yaoyorozu - Great! We'll meet you there! Some of the boys will be there too but they'll be training.

Y/n - Okay got it. 

You got up and got your things ready. 

.   .   .   .   .

You were playing volleyball in the pool with the girls when Midoriya approached you. 

"Y/n, could you help me train?" He let out a nervous chuckle.

"Why? There are so many others who could help you." 

"I know it's just that, I find training with you to be a lot more effective." 

"She came here to catch a break! Not to train!" Mina defended you. 

In truth you didn't mind helping him out, it's just that they were all shirtless which made you a little uncomfortable. You were a very modest girl who didn't like skinship and now you were being asked to train with a bunch of shirtless guys. Even that wouldn't have bothered you that much if it weren't for Todoroki also being there. Something about seeing him shirtless didn't feel right to you. It made you a little shy. 

"I know and I didn't want to disturb her free time, I just really need a little help." Midoriya tried explaining. 

In the end you felt bad for having such childish reasons for saying no, so you ended up helping him anyway. 

"You need to raise your leg up higher." You told Midoriya. You were teaching him how to stretch the hamstrings properly. 

"Wow, that's an interesting technique." Iida said from behind you. You jumped at how close he was. 

"Could you teach me too?" Kaminari asked, leaning over your shoulder and you jumped back once again. 

"You're really jumpy today Y/n. Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, putting a hand on your other shoulder. Your cheeks puffed up with a pink hue. 

"I'm fine." You tried to get away from him but was surrounded by the boys who were trying to see what you were teaching Midoriya. 

"You're really red. Are you getting a fever?" He put his other hand to your forehead and you lost it. Your whole face lit up red and you gently pushed him off of you. 

"I'm really fine. It's just really warm out today." You tried to hide your face. 

"You're right! How about we take a 15 minute break. I brought these for everyone." Iida said and opened a cooler. He pulled out a drink and handed it to you. You thanked him and immediately chugged down the whole thing. 

'If they keep getting this close, I'll die. Can't they at least wear tank tops or something! This feels really inappropriate.'

You let out a deep sigh while the rest took their break. Todoroki sat down next to you making you flinch slightly.

"Are you really okay?" 

"Yeah I'm better now. The drink really helped." 

"You don't have to lie you know. I can tell you're uncomfortable." He caught you off guard with his sudden remark. He was right but you hadn't realized he noticed.