10

To take breakfast,Meerab came to call Murtasim.He is still lying down and sleeping. Seeing him sleeping, Meerab frowned a little.Meerab called him.He wakes up and stares at Meerab's face without saying a word. Meerab flinched at such a sudden look. Gaze around and say,

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho?"

Murtasim gives a intuitive and simple answer to Meerab.

"Gadde ke jaanashin Murtasim khan ki biwi ko dekh raha hu."

Meerab looks at Murtasim in a meditative manner and hesitates a bit. Somehow moving away from him,she said;

"Uth jao.Nasta tayar hai."

"Mein to kuch aur chij ke liye bekarar hu.Woh kab milega mujhe?"

Meerab doesn't paying attention.Take out a dress from the closet.She fold it over the top and say;

"Tumhare kuch baten to mujhe samaj hi nahi aate.Uth jao warna nasta thanda ho jayega.Phir maa begum kahenge mein unke bete ko thanda nasta deti hu."

As soon as Meerab finished speaking, her hand tightened. Murtasim grabbed Meerab's arm and pulled her close to him. There is no distance between the two.She raised her head in shock and looked at the his face. It is as if the seriousness is more solid on the serious face. Meerab is trapped in his strong muscular arms. Trying to get away is of no avail. Murtasim, keeping his eyes serious, said with double seriousness in his voice.

"Bahar ke logo ke samne lovey dovey husband wife ka acting nahi chahiye mujhe.Mujhe sach mein har surat tumhara shohar banna hai."

Meerab takes frequent breath. Trying to control herself.She has never been so deeply closed with a man.That too the man is her husband.In this day she feels to make Haya jealous,she get weak towards Murtasim.But her strange behavior means that Murtasim will sense her weakness.She controls herself.By that time Murtasim was looking at her face. Not even for a blink of an eye did his eyes wander or blink. He held her tighter and pulled her closer to him.Meerab closed her eyes.He watches her closed eyes,

"Choro Murtasim."

"Nahi chorunga.Biwi ho tum mere.Qarib aane ka pura haq rakhta hu.Aur ek shohar apni biwi se dur kaise reh sakta hai.Aur mujhe mehsos ho raha hai ke tum bhi apni shohar ke mohabbat mein giraftar ho.Tumhara dil bhi chahta hai kisi ko dekhane ke liye nahi tum sach mein apni shohar ke qarib aao.Bas manne se inkaar kar rahi ho.Kyun ke tumhe yakin tha tumhe kabhi mujhse mohabbat nahi hoga lekin tumhe ho raha hai.Mohabbat aise hi hota hai kabhi bhi aur kisi se bhi."

Meerab turns away her gaze.Murtasim smiled crookedly and planted a deep kiss directly on her forehead. Meerab was shaken. Surprised for the second time,she unknowingly grabbed his t-shirt. Meerab leaves his t shirt.She quickly moved away after getting rid from him.She scolded the feudal lord with a big breath in her mind.Murtasim bit his lip and took his clothes from the cupboard and entered the bathroom. Meerab narrowed her eyes and sat on the bed breathing heavily.

__________________________________

Bakhtu takes out the food at the lawn while Haya comes and asks;

"Aap yeh khana kaha lee ja rahe hai?"

"Khan ne apne liye bahar khane ka intezar kiya hai.Waha lee ja raha hu."

"Thik hai mein dekhti hu."

Haya about to go outside but Bakhtu stop him and said;

"Khan ne sakhti se mana kiya hai koi bahar naa jai.Woh bohot mehnat se bahar ko sajaya hai Meerab biwi ko surprise dene ke liye.Aap na jai."