𝐓 - 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 | 4

[TRIGGER] WARNINGS:
GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF TORTURE & SCARIFICATION!!!
MENTIONS of DEATH/DYING & SWEARING!!!

[TRIGGER] WARNINGS:GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF TORTURE & SCARIFICATION!!!MENTIONS of DEATH/DYING & SWEARING!!!

|BETRAYAL|

Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we are still alive.

•◉◓☆◓◉•

        In the dimly lit confines of my prison, a place that felt more like a crypt than any semblance of humanity. I was trapped in a metal room, a prison. The cold walls pressed in around me, devoid of windows, depriving me of any connection with the outside world. The air, thick with the scent of sterile chemicals, clung to my senses like an unwelcome shroud.

Victor Arrenberg, the CEO of BioThera Corporation, his company is a monolith of scientists and doctors wanting to unravel the secrets of existence itself. A pursuit for the betterment of humankind now felt like a twisted ideal of dread.

Victor, a man of a lean stature, stood at an average height, his slender yet well-maintained physique. His once-ashen long, blonde hair had aged into a wispy cascade of silver hair that was pushed back; a stark contrast to his warm ivory skin and clean-shaven beard.

It was his eyes that sent a cold shiver down my spine. His chocolate brown eyes, containing an unsettling mix of hunger, curiosity, and astonishment, felt as if I were an anomaly, a specimen waiting to be studied, a puzzle to be solved. My first encounter with Victor dated back to his youth. Now, as the sands of time flowed, he stood in his fifties or sixties to the decades I'd lost within the cold, unforgiving walls of BioThera.

As I lay on the cold floor, tightly strapped, the metallic room echoing with the hum of machinery, my senses were deprived of the warmth of sunlight or the crisp embrace of fresh air. The last remnants outside the world that seemed distant and elusive. My existence had become a tapestry of fear and sleepless nights. The restraints on my body anchored me, confining me to a reality trapped in this facility, workers aged around me, their changing faces the only calendar I had.