Chapter ~ 3

Arsalan going to slap Rabia but someone pushed him and Rabia turns to see that person was Farhat . He stand beside Rabia .

Rabia started shouting on them .

Rabia : so you both are cheating on me behind my back . You bit*h . I give job and made you my friend and give so much but you backstabed with my own husband. you both are cheaters and loosers , I am the only one who make you two stand where you stand in you lives .

Arsalan: oh common ! ! Women don't try to play innocent . I had tolerated enough of your attitude and tentrums. Ok.

Rabia : shut up and just shut up . I will kill you right here ok . And aunty (arsalan's mother) you didn't accept me as your daughter-in-law because according to you I'm not deserve to be your daughter-in-law and I'm a very disrespectful, arrogant, attitude and not a good character woman right . Now see what a good son you have hnn . Now you are ok with your son cheating on me and you are also accept a girl as your daughter-in-law who has a affair with your married and now marring her hnn !!

Rabia take sharp breaths and look straight at all three of them.

Rabia: I'm telling you in advance I'm going to sue and distroy you ok .
By the way you are such a cheap person that finally I see your true face and i got rid of you. And my dear friend you are going to be the reason for this destruction. Congratulations for your marriage with this type of person.

Rabia just turn and get out of the house . Everyone also get back in their cars got back to mansion . When they reach main hall where everyone was gathered she goes and sit with dadu and dadajaan .

She drink some water and look around .she looks each and every person and tell them to rest and that she is fine. After that she goes to her room and everyone and Mir's also goes to respectful rooms and guestrooms.

She come in her room change her dress and goes towards her backside of mansion where is a small garden and a small swimming pool . And set at the edge of pool and dip her legs in the pool . And looks towards sky , and smile slightly. She remembered everyone faces when she comes back.
She clearly remember when she goes to arsalan there's is Mir's males and her grandfather and no one.

She needs his father to be with her but he didn't even think of to talk her after what happened on stage . He only shows disappointment looks towards her . Today she also got to see disappointment and disapproval in those eyes who always show proud for her , or maybe she's wrong she got those proud look not for her but it's for her achievements and success. She knows his brother has no much liking towards her and she also doesn't blame him for his behaviour towards her because she knows it's because her father always doesn't satisfy with her brother achievements, her dad always ignore him because he's not that much perfect in everything as she is . And you can say he have cold feeling towards her because her father giving less importance to her then him

Rabia looks towards a star that was shining and said ,

Rabia : I miss you mumma . I know you leave me because everyone at some point leave me.

Rabia said with a sad smile and a lone tear slipped from her eyes .

She suddenly got a call from secretary and flinch . She answers the call and listen from otherside but there is no one saying anything. She ask her secretary what happened to she replied about some office work is left . She just said that she will see tomorrow. Here , otherside on the secretary was so much shock, she expected a shouting from his boss for calling this late and but his boss didn't said anything and even calmly talk and also delay her work which always did on time . She just couldn't believe it.

Rabia stand up and go to her room and take medicine that her psychologist and a sleeping pill because she knew , she will not be able to sleep without this .

But what she don't know was there is also a person sitting there on backside of mansion . Who look at her every action and her breakdown . Farhad was the one who was gone to backside mansion for some fresh air and talk to Sania who was called her almost 20 times. But he was talking to her or you can say she was the one who's talking and he just replied ok, alright, hmm etc . Exactly 15 minutes later he cut the call because he don't talk much and just when cut call he turns to look otherside. There was coming rabia, so he sit there looking at her. He also doesn't know why he didn't go from there. After she gone to her room back then finally he also goes to her room.

........................................

Yours writer
Eternal Sunshine 🌞