Chapter ~ 9

Rabia was sitting Infront of a mirror on her dressing table and looking at herself dolled up for her nikkah. Yes , the three all days just go in a blink in so many ritual of the wedding and now finally it's the wedding day . She just have so many questions in her mind but she have no answer of her questions.

She come out of her thoughts but the sounds of drums . And her cousins come in her room and told her that baraat has arrived and she has to go downstairs in lawn after few minutes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her mind and nerves. And she join Iman on stairs  because they both have to make their entry together and when the song started playing she went towards lawn . She looks ahead on the stage stood her brother and him . In her life she never even think that she get married to him , her hadi .

When she look towards his face , she found him staring at her intensely and her eyes got locked to him. She saw him last time at her engagement and now she is seeing him today . He is wearing cream colour sherwani and hair set with gell and his gold rollex watch as usual on his wrist.

He has cleared his mind and he knows he needs time to cope up with all this and specially with the fact of his marriage

He has cleared his mind and he knows he needs time to cope up with all this and specially with the fact of his marriage. He was thinking all this and comes out from his thoughts by the entry of brides and looks ahead and looks at her and as usual she is looking Gorgeous.  She is wearing heavy red bridal lehenha and jewellery and the most important thing that catches his attention the big nose ring that touching her lips who is painted with red bold lipstick . 

She and Iman come near stage and her brother come down and help Iman to climb the stairs

She and Iman come near stage and her brother come down and help Iman to climb the stairs. And she turns her head ahead she found a hand Infront of her and she looks up to found Farhad and looking at her to take his hand . She smiles at him and place her small hand in his big palm  climb the stairs. And than both the couples settle down on their sofas . And Qazi Sahab come for nikkah . First Iman and Zayan nikkah was done and after qazi Sahab and asks Farhad's consent to which Farhad give by saying Qubool hai three times, looking straight at her eyes and signed the papers. When Qazi Sahab asks her consent she took a deep breath and feel two hands one on her head and one on her shoulder and look at the owner of the hands . Dadajaan and dadu are standing beside her and smile towards her to give her strength for her new life. She then look at Farhad's eyes and said Qubool Hai three times and signed the papers . And seals her fate forever with him. Now she's not Rabia Shah , now she's is Rabia Farhad Mir Ashraf.
It feels so different for her because she doesn't change her surname before when she married arsalan.