Chapter 4

★★★Hey guys thanks for reading noelw this scene will be a little sexual so if you don't wanna read it ok but you wont understand the rest of the book.thanks love ya biahh★★★

The car ride was silent. Nobody said a word so Axel turned on the radio and listened to Rock when my mother turned it off. He groaned at my mom then looked at me. Giving me that weird look again. I was officially scared at this point so I held bun-bun in my arms. Once we got home Axel followed me to my room and shut the door and locked it. He walked over to me taking my blue rabbit and tearing an ear off on her. I was about to scream
to the top of my lungs knowing that my favorite toy was being destroyed until Axel put his hand over my mouth. "Shut up nobody's here. They went to the store now I'm in charge. Slowly he touched my face and slowly tried to reach in my pants once I said no he got aggressive. He threw me against the wall by my hair. "YOU FUCKING KILLED MY SISTER SO YOUR GONNA PAY!" He threw me on the bed holding me down until he got my pants off and started touching me. All of my screaming caused me to get slapped. "Stay there or else." He said as he walked out of the room. I sat there crying until he came back with duct tape. He pushed me back down on the bed holding me down and putting duct tape around my arms,legs,and mouth. My brother continued touching me then kissing my place until finally he stuck his private in mine. I screamed out my lungs due to the pain. When he was done he was sweaty."if you ever tell anyone what happened I will hurt you and your stupid bunny.I nodded as he untied me and took my blankets and pillows to wash. Never in my life have he has done that to me.