Chapter Twenty Two

Evangeline fell asleep immediately as she laid on my stomach

Evangeline fell asleep immediately as she laid on my stomach. I had pulled her jumper up slightly so I had one of my hands gently rubbing her soft skin and the other was tangled in her hair massaging her scalp. I hadn't even thought about what I was doing, it was like my body was on autopilot around her but I wasn't too sure that I minded.

The fourth film finished and she didn't stir one bit. I was going to let her sleep until the last one like she had asked me too because she looked exhausted trying to keep her eyes open.

"She's cute Dal" Monty J speaks quietly so that he doesn't wake Evangeline or Raia who had fallen asleep a little earlier.

I smiled softly down at her as she shifted and wrapped her arms around my stomach. Humming at J's comment I lift my eyes to see all of the guys looking at me. It was safe to say that they had never seen me like this with a girl. I wasn't exactly known for being affectionate or having a girl stick around longer than for a hookup.

We got through the next two films and by the time we went to put on the last film nobody could keep their eyes open.

"I'm calling it" Wessy announces, stretching his arms above his head and rubbing his eyes. We all nod in agreement and start to move to go back to our rooms.

Monz headed back to his old room with Raia in his arms, Squiggers was crashing in with Wessy and I was going to have Evangeline in mine.

Holding her in my arms I stood up from the sofa and adjusted her so that she wouldn't slip as I walked up the stairs. I tried to keep my steps as light as possible so that she didn't wake up on the way but she started to stir as I opened the door to my room.

"I told you to wake me up for the last one" She whined, shoving her face into my chest and taking a deep breath.

"Everyone fell asleep sweetheart" I tell her as I place her gently down on the bed.

Rubbing her tired eyes she stares up at me with a confused look on her face. I guess letting her nap for four hours probably wasn't the best idea as she was a bit delirious.

"Come on pretty girl let's get you changed"

I handed her one of my shirts and waited for her to get ready. I had turned myself around and slipped my hoodie and tshirt off at the same time so that I wasn't making her uncomfortable by watching her.

"Come here" I bend two fingers telling her to come towards me and she walks over whilst rubbing her eyes.

Gripping her waist I direct her into my bathroom and give her a spare toothbrush. We clean our teeth together and she sways slightly as her eyes fall shut. Letting out a chuckle I wrap an arm around her waist and let her lean against my chest as she finishes up.

"You going to be able to sleep after that nap?" I ask her as I spit out my toothpaste.

She sleepily nods at me whilst keeping her eyes closed. Heading back to bed she gets in immediately and her eyes fall shut, I can't help but laugh as I follow her and roll over to face her.