Ch-3.Way back home

Rajveer's POV~

As Aaru and Megha were leaving, I stood there looking down and cursing my luck, or was this faith, maybe Aaru and I are just not meant to be toge- just before my conscience could finish the sentence I felt someone's hands in mine, I looked up and it was Aaru.

I looked into her eyes and they looked like they were saying "Chalo bhi" (Let's go). I just looked at her like a lost puppy and walked behind her with her hands still in mine.

The next day~

Rajveer's POV~

"Didn't even realise how fast these past two days went by" I said with a sigh as Aradhana, Dhruv and I stood looking at the sunrise from our balcony.

We didn't get any sleep last night and spent the whole night talking.

"Hot chocolate, hot chocolate, hot chocolate" Megha came silently announcing with 4 cups of hot chocolate on a tray in her hands. She gave us each a cup and took one herself.

Authors's POV~

Taking a sip from his cup, Dhruv said, "Waise ek baat toh hai Megha, tujhe bhalehi koii aur kaam dhang se aaye na aaye, your hot chocolate is just too good" (Well, one thing is certain Megha, you may or may not be able to do any other work, but your hot chocolate is just too good).

But before Megha could say thanks Rajveer called out to Dhruv.
"Iski timing ki toh..." (Ah his timing...) Dhruv murmured under his breath.

Megha heard him mumbling something but was unable to clearly hear it so she asked him "Kuch kaha tunee?" (Did you say anything?) to which Dhurv replied with an awkward "Nope" and went to Rajveer leaving Megha confused.

Later...

Aradhana's POV~

Around 11:30 am everyone got ready to leave. I was talking with some of my friends when Megha came and excused us and took me to my car.

"Kya huwa?" (What happened?) I asked.
"Yeh huwa" she said, pointing to the two front tyres of my car which were punctured.
"Who could do such a thing, now how are we supposed to drive back home" I said in a complaining manner.

Megha and I were trying to get a hold of mechanics when Dhruv came.

"Hey ladies" he greeted us with his forever energetic smile, and continued his sentence with "kuch...huwa hai kya? You both look tensed, maybe I can help you guys" (did something happen?)
"Welp, unless you are a mechanic or can fix our car, no you CAN'T HELP US" Megha snapped at him.

"Okay,okay,calm down Megha" Dhruv tried his best to act calm but oh I saw the look on his face,he got so nervous.

Just then Raj walked in "Ya we probably won't be able to fix your car Aaru, but we can give you a ride" he continued his sentence as he walked towards us "I mean, we're almost 2 hours away from the main town and you most certainly won't get a mechanic to come here, so you both can join us in our car and...we can get a tow truck for your car and drop it at the servicing centre after we reach back town"

Megha looked at me and we decided we would join Raj and Dhruv.

Aradhana's POV~

Around 2 O' clock we bid goodbye, after taking each other's socials and numbers and a bunch of photos together.

Megha and I joined the boys in the car, we sat in the backseat, while Raj drove and Dhruv sat on the passenger seat beside him.

We are 15 minutes into the journey and bored. Just then Megha suggested that we should play some music, Dhruv connected his phone to the car via bluetooth and the first song that played was "RADHA" which made the four of us burst out laughing.