Ch-13. I belong to you.

Rajveer's POV~

"Beta ek baar Aradhana ko call karke puch le, woh log kab nikalne waale hai?"
(Beta, call and ask Aradhana once when they would be leaving?)
maa practically screamed from downstairs.

I wasn't even done getting ready myself, but an order from her was an order.

I dialled Aradhana's number on my phone and she picked it up within three rings but didn't say a word.

"Hello? Aaru? Sunshine are you there? Are you ok?" I asked Aradhana expecting an answer.

"No I'm not!!" Aradhana replied in a frustrated voice.

I was confused and concerned, getting her unexpected answer and consciously asked her, "Calm down and tell me what happened?"

"I'm out of my lipstick!" Aradhana replied to my question which made me chuckle, but got a stern threat in return, "Rajveer Arora, don't you dare laugh, this is a serious situation.." said Aradhana.

Somehow stopping my chuckles I said to Aradhana, "Accha accha ok fine, I won't laugh, but in what way is this a problem, I'm pretty sure you have more than one lipstick."

"Yeah, no I don't, I don't have a lipstick shade matching the saree your mom gave me." Aradhana replied in a worried voice.

"I'm pretty sure maa wouldn't mind if you wore a different saree." I said trying to calm Aradhana down.

"You don't get it, do you Rajvi? I'll figure something out on my own, I'll meet you at the temple, bye." Aradhana snapped at me and the ended the call.

----

Aradhana's POV~

Although I snapped at Rajveer, guilt hit right after I kept my phone down.

I sat down in front of my mirror trying to figure out what I should do, just then my phone buzzed again, it was a text from Rajveer telling me to wait 5 minutes, I was confused at first but after some time Rajveer called me, it was a video call.

"So tell me which shade do you want?" Rajveer asked me showing different shades of lipsticks kept in a line, when a lady's voice from the background came and she said, "Oh c'mon seems like you lack experience, only seeing the lipsticks like that can't help her identity it's colour, the original shades appear only on skin."

I chuckled a bit hearing the lady's opinion and noticed Rajveer placing the phone somewhere so that his hands could be free.

"What are doing?" I asked him confusion evident in my voice.

But he just gave me a cheeky "oh just you wait" look and swatching a few lipstick shades on his wrist, asked me "So...which shade do you want?"

Rajveer's POV~

"Rajvi---I---the fourth shade." Aradhana said with a pleased and proud smile on her face.

"Ok be there in 5, wait for me." I said, and ended the call when Aradhana said "ok, I'll wait" with a content smile on her face.

Aradhana's POV~

I was trying to put on my earrings when I noticed a figure behind me, I turned around to see Rajveer leaning on my door frame.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him, as I had no clue when he even arrived, I didn't even hear his car.

Slowly heading towards me, he said, "Long enough to see you struggling with those earrings." teasing me, and sitting me down on the chair in front of the mirror, handing me a beautiful bouquet and the lipstick he added, "Can I try?" placing his hand in front of me.