Ch-7. Something's wrong

Author's POV~

Megha opened the door after hearing the doorbell, to find Dhruv standing outside.

She took one look at Dhruv and said, "Your outfit looks incomplete."
To which Dhruv smirked and said, "My outfit looks incomplete without you by my side." emphasising on the word you.

Megha rolled her eyes and said, "I meant you're wearing fur slippers with a traditional outfit and I don't think you intentionally wore those unless you're trying to make some kind of fashion statement."

Dhruv looked down at his feet after hearing Megha's statement and immediately he turned cherry red out of embarrassment.

"We're already late and you came wearing these." Megha said in frustration.
Dhruv took Megha's hand and giving her a helmet, indicated her to sit on his bike and soon they were on their way to Dhruv's house to get his shoes.

Aradhana's POV~

Since Rajvi and my wedding had been fixed, talking with him feels a little special, I thought to myself as I walked out of the house where I was supposed to join Rajvi, our parents wanted us to visit a mandir (temple) together where they had prayed for us, Megha and Dhruv would also be joining us as they insisted they wanted a treat from us.

Rajvi was already outside waiting for me.
As I walked towards Rajvi all I could think of was how good he looked in traditional attire, as he stood leaning against his car continuously looking at his watch and fixing his half dry-half wet hair while looking into his rear view mirror of his car.

As I neared him , he saw me and almost lost his balance but quickly stabled himself, just when I thought he couldn't get more cute, he proved me wrong, I must've done some good deeds to get a guy like him.

He looked lost in me with his gaze fixed on me. I snapped my fingers in front of him and he quickly came out of his thoughts. Honestly I could look at his lost face the whole day but right now we were getting late.

Rajveer's POV~

"You look stunning." I said as she twirled in front of me, for me to have a look at her outfit, she was wearing a white saree with a golden embellished border, she looked like a literal goddess in that simple yet elegant saree.

She gave me the biggest grin after I complimented her.
"Aakhein bandh karo" (close your eyes) I said to her, to which she looked a bit confused but did it anyway when I said "Karo na,please" (Do it, please) making the most innocent face I could.

I took her hands, and gently placed my gift on her hand and told her to open her eyes.

"Mogra!!" (Arabian Jasmine) she exclaimed with a twinkle of joy in her eyes.
"Pasand aaye?" (Do you like them?) I asked her.
She nodded excitedly as she looked at the mogra in her hand.

"If you don't mind, can I put it in your hair?" I asked her hesitantly.
"Nope." she said with a straight face, I didn't mind but was kinda disappointed when a slight smirk appeared on her face and she said giggling "majak kar rhi thi laga do" (I was joking, put it on)

I fixed the mogra in her hair and she did a little clapping in excitement, Aradhana is the most mature girl I know but also her finding happiness in the tiniest things and her being a kid around me, makes me feel special.

I was silently standing admiring Aradhana when suddenly we heard a "ahm, ahm" and we turned around to see Megha standing with wide grins on her faces.

"Hii Dii, Hi Rajvi" Megha greeted us as they walked towards us.

"Hi, hello baad mei ho jayega, abhi humein late hoo raha hai, chalein? Aur Dhruv kaha hai?" (Hi, hello, can be done later, we are getting late now, should we go? And where's Dhruv?) Aradhana said trying to change the topic.