Ch-12.Date Night

Aradhana's POV~

I hopped into my house excitedly with the gift box in my hand and headed straight to my room.

I settled myself on my bed and just gazed at the gift box in my hand, 15y/o me would have never believed that I recieved a gift from my crush who's now my fiance.

Finally getting a hold of myself I unwrapped and opened the box to reveal a gorgeous long, body-con black dress with a slit on one side.

I also noticed a small silk bag barely the size of my palm in the box, it was tied closed with a ribbon.

I untied the ribbon and found a pair of beautiful diamond earrings in it which complemented the dress perfectly.

Out of excitement I put a little extra effort in my makeup and hair.

I was all dressed up. My eyes fell on the clock and it displayed 7:25, seeing the time I could feel an entire zoo inside me.

I headed downstairs and saw my parents sitting on the couch discussing something. I was about to tell them about me going out but maa spoke before I could, "Rajveer already informed us, have fun, and you look absolutely gorgeous beta."

I gave her a hug and was about to leave when the doorbell rang.

I went ahead and opened it, it was Rajveer. He stood outside the door with a bouquet in a black shirt and a bouquet in his hands.

His eyes widened as he laid his eyes on me and this time I didn't say anything, soon he himself snapped back to reality and said, "You look absolutely stunning!!"

Admiration was evident in his eyes, he handed me the bouquet and came inside to greet my parents.

Rajveer's POV~

Aradhana and I walked to my car after I greeted her parents.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, the way she radiated elegance.

I opened the car door for her and she got inside. I joined her in the car and before starting to drive, I handed her a blindfold. She looked at me comfused by my gesture to which I replied to her saying, "I've planned a little surprise for you and I want you to put this on so that your surprise isn't ruined."

Aradhana's POV~

As soon as I covered my eyes with the blindfold, I could feel Rajveer's hand over mine, he locked his fingers with mine and started driving.

A little while later the car stopped. Rajveer got out of the car and came to open the car door for me.

He held my hand as I got out of the car and after closing the car door, placed his other hand on my waist as he guided me to the location.

"Where are we going?" I asked, letting my curiosity get the best of me.
"Just give me a minute." he replied as I sensed us getting into an elevator and just a few moments later he added "and...we're here!"

He removed my blindfold and I saw a fancy candle light dinner setup on a terrace under the starry sky, immediately, out of instinct, I said, "Wow!"

"Do you like it? I mean it's not perfect, I didn't had much time and--" Rajveer blabbered but I turned around and placed my finger on his lips stopping him from speaking any further.

"It's perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way." I said, reassuring him.

I was looking around the place completely withdrawn by it, just then he took my hands in his and kneeling down, he said, "I love you. Although we got engaged, I realised I never really said it. So...Aradhana Singhania, I love you, I've loved you and only you for the last 15 years of my life. I've had a really really huge crush on you since a really long time. Your smile, your eyes, your caring nature towards all, everything about you had me fall for you each day, more and more. I stuttered while talking to you because your presence made me feel a special sensation I felt with nobody else. The day you left after graduation I lost hope of ever seeing you again but still never was able to get you out of my mind, you don't know this but when I saw you again at the reunion all of the memories flooded back to me and I fell in love with you all over again. You're special to me and I hope you know it. Don't think of me as a freak but, I even gave you a nickname and have diaries with things written about you...just you."