Ch-2.The Dance Night

Aradhana's POV~

"Leaving this family behind once again wouldn't be any easier than the last time." I said looking at the sky which was turning pink, but it was nothing compared to the blush I saw on Raj's face and I asked him "Oii,you ok?kiske khayaalo mei khoyaa hai?" (Who's thoughts are you lost in?) with a questioning look on my face, he looked startled and turned away.

Just then Megha barged into the room excitedly and told us that "Everyone had decided to make the last day together even more memorable by having a bonfire at the beach and everyone had to dress in something---" and before Megha could finish her sentence we heard a voice from behind saying "TRADITIONAL" it was Dhruv and he continued speaking as Raj and I just stared at him confused.

"Whose idea was this even,I mean don't get me wrong I like wearing traditional but I brought nothing of that sort to a friend's reunion" and saying this he sat on the bed, Raj went to him and gave him a glass of water and told him to relax and then started looking for something in his suitcase, and after finding what he was looking for, he then threw it to Dhruv saying "Try this on it should fit you." realising what just happened Dhruv jumped into Raj's arms like a 5 y/o kid and both ended up crashing down on the floor.

Rajveer's POV~

Both the girls started laughing as we struggled to get up and Megha said "Don't worry,hum bahar kisiko nehi bataeinge" (Don't worry,we won't tell anyone outside) or atleast tried to say as both of them were still laughing and not gonna lie Aaru looked even prettier while laughing.

Megha then saw a scratch on Dhruv's hand and took him to the lobby as that was where the first aid was.
As they left Aaru looked at me and asked "Zyada laagi toh nehi na?" (Did you get hurt?), I just shook my head in a no and said to myself "Teri hasi dekhne ke liye toh kuch bhi" (Anything to see you smile) but maybe she heard something and questioned me "Did you say something?" I just said no and she smiled.

She then went to her suitcase to look for her outfit for the night I was just admiring her and said "Ek baat bolu?" (Can I say something?) and she replied with a "hmm", I continued speaking "Tu haste huei bohut pyaari laagti hai, aur itne pyaare chehre par udaasi suit nahi karti" (you look very cute when you smile, sadness doesn't suit such a face) and as she turned to me with a smile on her face,
I realised what I had done "IDIOT" I said to myself "woh kyaa soch rahi hogi tere baare mei" (what will she be thinking about you?) I mentally face palmed myself and awkwardly left the room with her eyes still on me.

Authors's POV~

Megha pulled Dhruv downstairs to treat his wound while Dhruv argued all the way that he was alright and that it was just a minor scratch to which Megha argued with a serious voice "Doctor mai hu yaa tum?"(Am I the doctor or are you?) and Dhruv just pointed at her without saying anything and making a cute little face like a kid who had just been scolded by his mother, Megha tried hard to hide her smile, took his finger and put it over his mouth "Ab aise hee raho" (Now stay like this) and Dhruv just moved his head sideways in a agreeing manner.Megha chuckled a bit and then applied ointment on Dhruv's wound.

Aradhana's POV~

It's around 6:30pm right and everyone is almost ready for the night.I was in the kitchen along with Megha and a few of the girls arranging the snacks when Raj walked in with Dhruv and oh he looked good ,I've heard people say before that men in traditional hit different but I just witnessed it with my own eyes, I somehow managed to calm myself down and then realised that the outfit he was wearing was looking somewhat familiar,my eyes fell on a glass cabinet where I saw my reflection and realised that the kurta Raj was wearing and the kurti I was wearing had almost same kind of embroidery style on it with a white base now I realised where I have seen that outfit.