Chapter 1 - The 24 hours of travel begins

Is it the time you're born, the season, the hours or the positioning of the stars? How could this reflect on your own emotions, how you get a job and undeniably who you're compatible with? Why would some of the world revolve around these ancient t...

Is it the time you're born, the season, the hours or the positioning of the stars? How could this reflect on your own emotions, how you get a job and undeniably who you're compatible with? Why would some of the world revolve around these ancient types of emotional traits or even stereotypes that these constellations tell us? Well, it all starts at a small town in Australia by the east coast, called Kingscliff...

"Come on! Get in the car now Cooper we'll be late!" Yelled Rowan from his Jeep outside Cooper's house in the dark, which was a small beach house surrounded by trees, down a little side street that backed onto a long quiet beach.

"Yea, yea...." Cooper talked back from the doorway, "Bye my precious babies, I'm going to miss you so much." Clutching his Guinea pigs with pure love in his eyes. "Tristan will look after you from the bottom of her heart, she has to, she's my cousin after all," he whispered to the two guinea pigs as they were smothered with his straight blonde hair that had fallen in front of his face.

Rowan watches on from his car with little to no patience.
"Uhh, they're just Guinea pigs, let's go!" Shouted Rowan again as he turned up the dramatic music in his car.

"Alright, sheesh!" Cooper yelled as he shed a tear, he put the Guinea pigs down in their cage, grabbing his medium-sized hard shell suitcase and backpack not so ready for an adventure as Rowan was.

He shoved his luggage in the back of Rowan's car and jumped into the front passenger seat.
"What is this music Rowan?" Cooper asked as he shuffled into the seat.
"It's only the best movie soundtrack of all time," Rowan replied as he pushed down the hand break and pulled the stick into drive.
Copper crossed his eyebrows and stared at him.

"What?" Rowan said.
"How to train your dragon? Seriously?" Copper muttered.
"Shut up," Rowan smiled as he accelerated forward jolting Copper back in his seat.

"Alrighty, next stop the girls," Rowan said looking closely at his Garmin watch.
"It's ok Rowan it's only seven at night, our plane doesn't leave till two-fifty in the morning."
"Passport please Cooper," Rowan asked quickly as he pulled up outside Opals house in the dark, his hand extending out toward Copper.
"How dare you! Do you not trust me to take care of my passport? Actually, where is my passport?" Cooper said as he frantically searched his pockets.

Rowan stared deeply into Cooper's eyes with frustration grabbing his dark brown hair with annoyance.
"I'm joking, I'm joking! It's right here," Cooper laughed grabbing his passport from his bum bag in front of him.
Rowan looked away with a subtle huff of vexation.

"They're here Medika!" Opal shouted from the front window of her family's house.
Riddled with nerves Opal quickly began to take her luggage out to the car. Rowan barged through the doorway running straight past Opal shouting, "Medika where are you?!"
"I'm here!" Medika yelled back, her hands full with a suitcase in one and a day bag in another waddling out from the hallway.
"Don't just stand there Rowan, if you want to leave sooner you gotta help." She said.
"Yep!" Rowan swiftly replied, he didn't even question it, he wanted to get going as soon as possible.