Epilogue

Three years later

After the incident with the Indominus Isla Nublar was evacuated and shut down. My dad and I moved back to the states with Claire. I finished high school with Zach. Which was a whole experience of its own. I was labeled as the weird but badass reptile girl. But, at least I had Zach. We had to leave Blue behind which broke my heart but I understood. She and her siblings would always be in my heart. Much to my surprise dad and Claire ended up getting married two years after we left. Then, a year after that Zach and I got married. Dad was furious at first saying that we were to young and he didn't want us to follow in his footsteps. He got over it of course and was teary eyed at the ceremony. Now Zach and I live in a small house right down the street from dad and Claire.

I stare at the little piece of plastic intently. The anxiousness of the answer is killing me. Just as the screen starts to change Zach comes home.

"Babe I'm home!" He yells.

Happiness floods through me as I run down the stairs straight into his arms. Tears stream down my face and I kiss him passionately.

"Whoa what's going on?" He questions.

I hold up the little stick with a big pink plus in the middle. He's confused at first but then his eyes widen and he looks at me. I nod happily and kiss him again. My life is perfect and the picture behind us of my four raptors reminds me of how lucky I am.