41-50

Chapter 122 Falling in love with the top-little fresh meat 41

  The man hasn't noticed Fu Heng's existence yet. He leaned over with a smile on his face. "The crew informed me that I will come back in the afternoon. Now I am not in a hurry. Come and see Sister Bai if I have some time."

   "What are you looking for me for?" Bai Sang walked out.

  He didn't care about his affectionate attitude.

  Now that the artist has climbed to the front line, the resources are no longer lacking, and Bai Sang no longer cares about him, and has asked him to choose a partner by himself.

  This stocking state is a good thing for some artists, and some good resources can be obtained.

   "I will be assigned to work by Sister Bai in the next year. I just have some time with Sister Bai this morning. I have worked with Sister Bai for so long. I want to invite Sister Bai to have a meal." The male artist has a cold attitude towards Bai Sang and is not angry at all.

   is more enthusiastic.

  Bai Sang is passionate about others and a bit repulsive.

  Looking at people getting closer and closer to herself, she stopped and looked at him: "No, stay away from me."

  The male artist has also heard this sentence from her several times. He doesn't take it seriously, but wants to get closer.

   "Did you hear her telling you to stay away?"

  Fu Heng, who had been silent for a long time, stood in front of Bai Sang and isolated the man who wanted to lean over.

  He has been suppressing the anger that is about to explode.

  To the man who haunts Sangsang in the bottom of my heart, I have already lost my mind.

  But after two times frightened Sangsang, Fu Heng was already afraid to show up again, making Sangsang's eyes look scared.

  I can be afraid of anyone, but I cannot be afraid of him.

  "You..." The male artist raised his head and saw a familiar face.

  This face, even if he is a man, feels a little bit shocked.

   hurriedly took back that horror thought, "Fu Heng?"

  Fu Heng is now a well-known character in the company, especially working under Bai Jie as well as himself.

  The male artist is not angry, but smiles: "I have always wanted to see you."

   "I don't want to see you." Fu Heng had long been disgusted with this other artist under Sangsang.

  If it were not for the draft, Sangsang would not take him.

  Fu Heng finished speaking, holding Bai Sang's hand and left.

and others disappeared before the eyes, and the male artist came back to his senses.

  Standing beside him, the assistant secretly said: "How do I feel that Teacher Bai and Fu Heng have a little relationship..."

  Before finishing the sentence, the male artist glared at the assistant: "Don’t open your mouth if you have something to say!"

  Being so scolded, of course the assistant dare not say anything.

-

  Bai Sang was busy working, and Fu Heng watched the completion from the side.