XVII

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: BALL GLAMOUR

"What the fuck? When the hell did you get that!" Blaire excitedly exclaimed as I brought the black dress out of its case and hung it on the curtain rod.

"Theo." I looked back at her, smiling.

Her mouth hung wide open, looking at me and then at the dress. "No fucking way. He actually asked you?!" She said, I nodded and jumped up and down.

"I know! I know! I know!" I squealed, smiling like an absolute idiot.

She laughed and poured a bottle of champagne, getting the afternoon started.

The door opened suddenly, Naomi coming into the room and closing the door behind her. "Can I get ready with you guys?" she asked.

"Yeah girl! Get in here!" Astoria whistled, grabbing my sisters shoulders and bringing her into the room.

Everybody knows when you get ready, it's outfit- hair- makeup. You don't do it in any other order. If you put your outfit on last, you're going to get makeup on your dress and your hair won't be as good. If you do your hair last, your makeup will melt off. There is one correct order and i'll stand by that for the rest of my life.

"Noah, can she have some?" Astoria asked, referring to the champagne we were all drinking.

"She's Italian, you think she hasn't had liquor yet?" I laughed, returning back to the curlers i was putting in my hair.

Naomi only got half a glass before Blaire turned the stereo on and started blasting 80's rock like her life depended on it. It wasn't my type of music, but it sure set the mood.

"Oh my god, why do neither of you have your nails done?!" Blaire exclaimed as she saw Naomi and I's nails. "Sit right now. I am doing them right now.

Naomi just got polish, she's too young for anything else. She decided on a lighter orange color to match her dress. It was on the shorter side with orange sandals-heels to go with it. She was going with a third year Gryffindor.