51 | 𝐑𝐞𝐝

The next chapter is already Published on scrollstack❤️

Mature Content Ahead!!!!!

( I'm sick of writing this in every chapter 😭
And No, the author is not the one who is horny but Parinidhi Gupta is yk🫠🫠)

It's fine if you forget to vote but I WANT AS MANY COMMENTS AS POSSIBLE ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

"Such an annoying asshole"

Parinidhi grumbled under her breath remembering the incident a few minutes ago. She stepped down the last stair and looked around.

Clad in a pair of shorts and black tshirt, she tied her hair into a ponytail and an angry frown on her face, she looked like a wild cat ready to pounce on you.

She scoffed not finding him around and took the plate of the Pancakes which were neatly placed on the kitchen counter and walked towards the living room to eat on the couch

Taking it she was about to sit down when a hand clasped her wrist. She turned her head to come face to face with a muscular chest.

To be specific, a tanned chest with rippling muscles that seemed chiseled from stone. The eight packs with veins snaking beneath taut skin like rivers of power. His broad shoulders bore the burden of his might, while his chest, etched with definition, rose and fell with his controlled breaths and it was glistening with sweatbeads.

She audibly gulped and snapped her head towards his face when she heard an amused chuckle.

"I bought you something!" He whispered plating a soft kiss on her ear making her shudder.

"W-what?" She whispered back.

Rudransh forwarded his hand which is holding a bunch of lavenders. Parinidhi raised her brow making rudransh smile softly

"Lavenders represent Purity and Peace, when I look at you, I can't think anything but them." Parinidhi's features softened and her heart fluttered at his confession.