26 | Cʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ

Target - 1

Target - 1.2k Votes

"Named Parinidhi Gupta"

Rudransh's eyes fixed on her, trying to grasp her every facial expression. Her face was glowing in the illuminating moonlight. Her small tendrils of hair moved with the wind. She didn't flinch nor she blinked at his sudden revelation. 

The small twist in in her lips and a small glint of mischief in her eyes made his eyes twinkle in amusement.  

He swore, in that mere second, he felt his heart exploding in his chest and all the blood rushing fastly to his south. 

This woman, is fucking lethal, and that specific fact was a major turn on.

He guessed it, he guessed it the day he got to know about her. She is not what she likes to show off. Every word she utters and every chaos she creates has their specific reasons. She is a deceptive and cunning woman, who never fails to turn the tables and manipulate the situation into her favor.

"And" He said tilting his head. He narrowed his eyes a little before getting up from the chair which he earlier sat on. He kept his hands on the table and bent a little, boring his eyes into hers

"Earlier, Keeping us busy in the mess you created, You did something behind my back, didn't you, Ms. Gupta?" His voice was intimidating, dark and deeper. 

That was the main reason his demons took all over his senses, with a burning fire to punish her for her foolish bravery. To make her taste her own medicine and make her helpless. But the ignited fire burned even more when his lips came in contact with hers. As if it added kerosine in his fire, making him loose the control over himself.

He is not someone who gets distracted easily, his ways have always been calm and calculative but when this particular woman gets involved with him, her stubborn nature and her deadly glares can never fail to interfere in his system, making an already insane man even more fucked up. 

But the coping up mechanism he is been practicing from his teenage years does help him in fixing himself quickly. He is used to have demons shouting in his ears all the time but not used to getting controlled by them. But this time, he is getting a a lot triggered which he has not been in past 5 years.

He saw her moving her hand, taking the pasta and having a bite of it. So casually. She looked up, her eyes blank, not nervous, not angry or not even a bit scared. His eyes dropped to her lips.

Fuck!!!!

A bit of sauce on the corner of her lips made something in his pants twist. At this point, her casually breathing can even turn him on. So hard.

He saw her lips move as she spoke.

"Are you that incapable of finding it on your own Mr. Rathore?" Her sass made him groan. She knew what she is doing.