35 | Pᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ

The next chapter is already uploaded on Scrollstack

Target - 1.7k votes
__________

Rudransh stared at the woman standing straight without an ounce of guilt in her brown eyes. Her eyes fixed on the woman who is screaming in pain on the floor.

How can she not scream? A bullet just pierced through her palm.

Her palm which was touching his arm.

He looked at the blood flowing through the cut on his arm. To think of it, Parinidhi was kind enough to not shoot the bullet through his arm. The bullet she fired his way, cut his arm and directly passed though the large glass vase behind him, breaking it into small pieces.

"We are waiting for your order sir" The voice of his bodyguard reached his ears snapping him out of his thoughts.

Probably Parinidhi heard it to, she looked right into his eyes and cocked her brow, clearly challenging him with her eyes.

His brothers looked at him with horror making him take a deep breath.

"One scratch on her and you will loose your life. STEP. BACK."

His stern voice boomed in the cabin. His voice has the promising glint in it making everyone shiver at his tone. A slow smirk formed on Parinidhi's lips hearing him.

The guards without question anything stepped back and moved to their places. Parinidhi folded her hands and started glaring at the woman again.

"Abhay" Rudransh gestured abhay to take the woman out of the cabin. His brothers nodded their heads and helped the lady, whose white saree tainted with her own blood while she was on the edge of loosing her conscious.

They helped her in walking outside the cabin leaving those two alone in the cabin.

"What was that?" Rudransh asked walking towards the drawer to take out the first aid box.

Parinidhi rolled her eyes at him before taking the seat on his chair. He raised his brow at her while slowly removing his jacket.

"You let her touch you" She stated tilting her head. Rudransh smiled at her before removing his bloody shirt. He winced a little when his hand pained a little while removing the shirt.

"You reacted before I can even push her away" He said sitting on the the chair across her.

"Satisfied?" He asked showing her the cut on his arm.

"More than that" she said getting up from the seat.

"It will leave a scar" She said dabbing the cotton on his arm. He stared at her face with amusement.

"Are you guilty?" Rudransh asked clearly knowing she is not. Not even a bit.

"No" He scoffed at her reply.