Bio

Name: Nyx Everhart

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Abilities: Has a magical amulet that can turn her into the Bestia Nocturna, a skilled fighter in multiple kinds of combat, she can cast spells and turn invisible ( thanks to her amulet )

What's a Bestia Nocturna?: It's a magical, dragon-like beast with a firey mane and wings that the trolls believed to be the guardian of the night.

Looks:

What she looks like as a Bestia Nocturna:

Some of her personality: Nyx is a quiet and intelligent girl that's pretty much a mystery to those around her as she doesn't ever talk to anyone, not even the teachers, earning the reputation as the " weird girl " among her peers causing them to t...

Some of her personality: Nyx is a quiet and intelligent girl that's pretty much a mystery to those around her as she doesn't ever talk to anyone, not even the teachers, earning the reputation as the " weird girl " among her peers causing them to try to avoid her, except for Claire and Jim, who she believes are making her " ill " whenever they are near her or try to talk to her.

Who's side is she on, the Gumm-Gumms or the Trollhunters?: She's neutral for awhile but she slowly leans towards being on the Trollhunter's side after learning that Jim had became the new Trollhunter after the fall of Kanjigar.

Family: Jackson & Carmen Everhart ( Parents/deceased ), Marcy " Granny " Everhart ( Grandmother ), Anthony " Pops " Everhart ( Grandfather )

Love interests: Claire and Jim ( poly )

- Fun Facts -

• She has been living with her grandparents ever since her parents died when she was ten.

• It was her granny that had given her the amulet and had taught her how to use it while her pops taught her self defense.

• She refuses to let anyone know about her middle name, as she finds it embarrassing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Nyx Everhart so far

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜