Prologue: Night's Song of Sorrow

It was a dark, raining night, a little girl with bright green eyes and wearing a silver amulet with a blue gemstone shaped like the north star, around her neck was looking out the window of a two story house belonging to her grandparents within the town of Arcadia Oaks. She silently watched the small glimpse of the shadow of the Trollhunter, Kanjigar, disappear as soon as it appeared.

Nyx then turned her head when she heard the singing of her grandmother as both of the girl's grandparents walked up to stand beside her.

Granny: ( singing: ) Now it is time to forget your burdens and fears. Let go, the things weighing you down. Instead look towards the sky, that's where I'll be. Sun and moon, combined.

Pops: ( singing: ) Weep not little one, for I am here. You're worries become another wave in the sea. So wash away, close your eyes and see.

Granny, Pops, and Nyx: ( singing together in harmony, at the same time as they looked out the window at the night sky together: ) Precious one, so small, so sweet. Straight from the brightest star, what a miracle you truly are. I am blessed that you're here...

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the prologue, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜