"Groggy"

I was running while scared when a few people were following me ,I was praying to God that someone would help me but no one was there but i tried to get over the distance till I couldn't see them and suddenly my leg twisted and I fell down. I growled in pain and tried to got up but someone pulled my hair and i screamed or he laughed like a maniac and said"You do have some guts girl thats why you are trying to run away from us ,You also knew that we will not spare a minute to take your life."

Then one gunshot was heard and I was shocked and one of them growled "Who are you that has the courage to shoot at my man? ," Then there was another gunshot or another man fell at my feet. The person who had grabbed me glared at me or he pushed me and i fell i just put my head in my lap and closed my ears tightly . After sometime somebody put hand on my shoulder and I pleaded "please ,don't kill me please "he chuckled and i recognized who he was i looked at his face and tightly hugged him he embraced me back and replied "yah don't cry i am here right "i nodded but didn't leave him he patted my hairs and said " they didn't harm you right"

I looked at his face and said "no but why did you killed them? " he smiled and said " how dare they even lay a finger on you " he growled i sighed and again hugged him and said " i am fine "he helped me in getting up but one of the man stood up and pointed a gun towards me his gun fired at me when somebody pushed me and my head hit the corner of the car with force. When I turned, he smiled and said "i am okay ama and remember i love you ". As I was going towards him, another gunshot was heard and i feel down shouting "no".

I woke up, looking around, still groggy. Before I could say anything, the door opened, and Taehyung walked in, asking, "Yonna, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" It dawned on me that it was just a dream. Wiping away my tears, I replied, "Maybe it was just a dream. I'm fine." As I headed for a shower, Taehyung handed me a bag, saying, "Yonna, your clothes are in this. Hyeson gave them. It's the weekend, and we plan to go out. Get ready quickly." Nodding, I took the bag, thinking, "He must be okay, right? If something happened to him..." A tear escaped, but I pushed the thoughts aside, convincing myself it was just a dream. After getting ready, I joined them, trying to dismiss the lingering unease.

Taehyung's pov:
I was sitting with everyone, contemplating whether things would be okay or not, when I heard the sound of heels. I looked up and saw Beauty, mesmerized. Without realizing, I blurted out "beautiful," and everyone chuckled. Then, suddenly, Hisung spoke, saying, "Hyung, I didn't believe you were serious about Yonna, but now it seems you're whipped for her." I felt embarrassed and looked down. Yonna then said, "Enough, I'm hungry, let's go eat something."

Everyone agreed, and as I was leaving, Jin Hyung suggested, "Hisung, come with us. Yonna, go with Taehyung. We'll grab something on the way, and meet at the farmhouse." Yonna smiled, agreeing. I was confused about how she got ready to come
with me. As we left, Yonna mentioned eating in the car. I got her a burger and some strawberries,and a surprise ,hoping she would like them.

Yonna's pov:
I was still tense because of my dreams until Taehyung stopped the car and went to get some food for me. I was waiting for him, and when he came back, he gave food to me but seemed hesitant to sat. I gave him a confused look, and he mischievously said, "I have something for you, but I don't know if you'll like it or not." That's when I realized he was hiding something behind his back. I was annoyed and about to get upset when I remembered the promise I made to Jin Oppa to give this relationship a chance. I sighed and said, "Taehyung, just give me whatever it is. I promise I won't get mad." He smiled, revealing a bouquet of tulips. I was shocked because tulips were my favorite flowers, and my dream flashed before my eyes. Taehyung, like a child, whined, "I knew you wouldn't like them." Ignoring my thoughts, I took the flowers and said, "Thank you, Tae. In fact, tulips are my favorite." He smiled, sat down, and started driving.

We arrived at the farmhouse, I went inside, and suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I knew who it was, and she said, "Yonna, you seem to have forgotten your best friends." I replied, "Minji, we met just yesterday." She let go of the hug and explained " we both came because Hyeson unnie called us otherwise you didn't even told us about the trip".Then, I noticed Shua sitting on the couch, drinking coke and waving his hand as a greeting. I smiled, walked towards him, and sat down, placing the bouquet on the table. Minji gasped, "Oppa, you're here?" I rolled my eyes, Taehyung ignored her and sat beside me, and she pouted, "Yeah, I forgot you probably came with your girlfriend." Before I could say anything, everyone else arrived.

Everyone took their seats, and Jin oppa asked, "Who brought these flowers?" I replied, "Oppa, Tae got them when we were on our way here." Everyone looked at me in shock, and I asked, "What's wrong?" Minji explained, "Do you know it's the first time Oppa has ever bought flowers, and that too for a girl?" I was surprised, looked at Taehyung, who smiled and said, "That's why I was worried if you'd like them or not." Jin oppa chuckled and said, "But tae, tulips are Yonna's favorite." I just smiled, realizing that Oppa knows everything about me.

We were all sitting, snacking, when Minji suggested playing games. I initially ignored her, but Jin Oppa inquired about the game, and she proposed "Truth and Dare." I rolled my eyes, Minji looked annoyed, and Jin Oppa suggested playing something else to avoid wild dares. Unnie then suggested "Never Have I Ever," and we all agreed. She explained the rules: one person asks a question, everyone who has done it raises their hand, and folds a fingers down fulfill the consequences which would be a shot or if you don't you can eat a lemon. I got ready cause i was still groggy due to the things going on .