"care"

Yonna's pov:

Seated on the flight back to Korea, I found myself sandwiched between Jungkook on my left and Tae on my right. The tension between Jungkook and me was palpable, and we were both engaged in pointedly ignoring each other. Despite knowing it was a mistake, the lingering discomfort lingered. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes, and drifted into a deep slumber.

In the silence of the flight, no words were exchanged, and the journey continued with an unspoken understanding of the complexity that had unfolded.

Jungkook's pov:
Deep in thought, I felt a weight on my shoulders and saw Yonna sleeping soundly with her head on my shoulder. Sighing, I decided to cover her with my jacket. As I admired her peaceful sleep, a throat-clearing sound interrupted the moment. Glancing ahead, I noticed Taehyung hyung glaring at me. I sighed again, looking away. Suddenly, he pulled Yonna's head from my shoulder and placed it on his own. Yonna remained asleep, and I couldn't quite grasp Taehyung hyung's unexpected behavior, leaving me puzzled in the silence of the scene.

Yonna's pov:
Running frantically, I heard someone calling my name, "Ama baby, wait, please." I replied desperately, "No, Eommo, I need to go there." Suddenly, two arms wrapped around me tightly, causing me pain. I looked ahead, and a man stated, "No, ma'am, I'm sorry, but it's sir's order not to let you go anywhere." I struggled to free myself, but his grip remained firm.

Suddenly, he placed a handkerchief over my mouth, and the smell of chloroform overwhelmed me. Losing consciousness, I pleaded through tears, "Please let me meet him once, please let him see his angel once, ple..." My words faded as I succumbed to the effects of the chloroform, the smirk of the emotionless person haunting me.

I opened my eyes, feeling someone shaking me. "Yonna," I looked up, and there was Tae, gazing at me with concern. I sighed, wiped my face, and replied, "Just a dream." Tae nodded, and as the plane landed, we exited the airport. Suddenly, a familiar voice called my name, and there was Minji, tightly hugging me. Shua joined in, hugging both of us. I chuckled, and Minji teased, "Yah, you are crazy! Do you even know how tense we were when you suddenly disappeared?"

I sighed, "I needed a break, Minji." Before she could respond, a male voice interrupted her, "From us?" I shook my head, "No, oppa, just some alone time." He hugged me, saying, "Hope it was amazing." I hummed, and unnie joined, hugging me tightly, warning, "Don't you do this nonsense, again Yonna."And with that we all headed home together.

As we reached home, my eomma stared at me with a stern expression. I sighed and began, "Sorry, eomma..." Before I could finish, she enveloped me in a tight hug, expressing her worry. I hugged her back, relishing the warmth of her embrace. Pulling away, she remarked, "You scared me, baby." I chuckled, and she continued, "Look how thin my daughter gets in just three days." I smiled, and she suggested, "Let's eat something. I've made all your favorite dishes." I nodded, appreciating the comforting atmosphere, and we enjoyed dinner together.

I walked to my room, contemplating the recent events and finding relief in the fact that Tae was the dream guy I was searching for. Lost in my thoughts, my phone rang, and a voice on the other end greeted me, "Hey, hope you reached home safe, kitten!" Irritated by the mere sound of his voice, I contemplated ending the call. However, he warned, "Don't you dare cut the call, kitten, or should I call your mom?" Frozen, I reluctantly continued the conversation "what's the matter jun ,and why the hell you are involving eommo btw us ."

He replied, "Kitten, it's so nice to hear my name from your mouth after so many years and the word 'US' uff...." His words fueled my anger. Despite my efforts to control it, he persisted, "Kitten, I promise not to reach your mom if you, without any stubbornness, come to college tomorrow for practicing shooting. Remember, you have a tournament in a few days, so please." Confused by the mix of worry and manipulation in his tone, I reluctantly agreed, "Okay, I will be there on time."