Chapter Nineteen

R18+

"Sex is nothing like this. Fucking is nothing like this."

As if to prove that point for Freen, Rebecca reached down to help her and slid down onto the toy as her head fell against Freen's chest and a series of sharp, shocked breaths left her parted lips.

She'd chosen it herself, but fuck it was big. Then again, how long had it been since she'd done this?

Long enough that Freen felt the need to stroke along her arms to encourage her to lay back down and adjust while the stinging stretch of utter fullness filled her senses.

"It's not." Rebecca finally said as she pulled Freen's arms from around her to pin her wrists beside her head against the bed.

But her fingers were twining with Freen's the moment she'd successfully pinned her. "You're right. It's never been like this. It's never going to be like this with anyone but you."

Freen was all for fair play. But not right then.

No, right then she removed her hands from Rebecca's grip rather easily and turned them over with more strength and ease than Rebecca could ever have hoped to match.

And she settled her hips slowly between Rebecca's thighs without ever pulling free of her.

She took a moment for both of them. A moment she spent stroking Rebecca's cheek with her curled fingers while her arm came to rest beside her and she drew her knees beneath herself slowly for leverage.

"I'm not a jealous person," Freen whispered almost beseechingly with a look to match.

"But I can't stand the thought of someone else touching you. I kept telling myself if I didn't feel any of this it wouldn't matter. If it was temporary...it wouldn't matter. But I want the sounds you make and the way you look at me. I want all those things for myself. Selfishly. Horribly. And I don't know what to do about it anymore."

"You're doing it already." Rebecca countered, caught somewhere in the space between amusement and 'Freen Sarocha is about to fuck me and I literally never want her to stop'.

"So don't stop. Please. Let me keep pretending I don't have to let you go in the morning. Let me pretend you're actually going to put up with this long enough for it to be the 'more' that it deserves to be. Convince me I'm worth waiting for even if I'm not. Please."

Freen's expression softened further if that was even possible, and she slid an arm beneath Rebecca's back as she rested only some of her weight against her and pulled her hips back unexpectedly before thrusting forward in one deep, fluid motion that was followed by another and accompanied by Freen's lips and heavy breaths against her neck.

It didn't take long at all before Rebecca was whimpering into Freen's ear and gasping out desperate pleas for her to keep going. Pleas that she needn't have bothered with, all things considered. Freen was so hyper-focused on her pleasure every time they were together.

But tonight, especially.

There was just something different about tonight. About the way they clung to each other while Freen rocked Rebecca through her orgasm and hid her face in the crook of her neck.

"I would wait forever."

Rebecca's eyes snapped open and stared at the ceiling. She tightened her arms around Freen's back so desperately she wasn't sure how Freen was still moving the way she was.

"What?"

"You are worth everything. Anything." Freen couldn't possibly have been lying. She couldn't possibly have the focus enough to do that, right now.