Chapter Thirteen

R18+

"Fuck me like I'm not the President."

There it was. Everything that had been building into an undeniable, unforgiving, all- consuming fire between them. And it had snapped so suddenly. It had taken so little for their resolve to crumble.

The perfect dress.

The perfect suit.

That's all it had really taken for Freen to grip Rebecca's upper arm and step her backwards towards the nearest wall.

That's all it took for Freen to turn her around so she was facing it. Pressed into it by the solid strength of Freen's body so that she had no choice but to turn her head and let her cheek rest against the wallpaper.

Just in time for her to hear Freen's shuddering breath against her ear as the warmth of the agent's fingertips slid down her spine to the zipper of her dress and caught it, dragging it down the rest of her back slowly.

"I need you to be quiet." Freen breathed. "Quiet like you are when you say my name almost every night knowing I'm the only one that can hear you. If you can do that for me, I can do this for you."

"I can do that." Rebecca whispered breathlessly as her dress began to slide down her body towards the floor and she felt a meticulously polished dress shoe nudging at the inside of one of her ankles.

"Then spread your legs." Freen responded in a low, warm tone as though Rebecca wasn't already doing just that.

There was something so filthy about being pinned the way she was with her dress and her panties around her knees. Something so exquisitely carnal.

But it was nothing compared to the feeling of Freen pulling one of her hands behind her back and arching her hips into her ass in a slow, firm motion.

"Say it again." Freen urged breathlessly against the nape of Rebecca's neck as her free hand skirted around the other woman's hip and down along the front of her thigh.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Fuck me." Rebecca hissed as she pushed her ass back into Freen's hips incessantly, enjoying the feeling of the polished metal of Freen's belt buckle digging into her while she did it.

"Just fuck me."

Freen didn't waste much time, because there wasn't much time to waste.

She just tugged Rebecca's hips towards herself and pressed her hand between her legs to find her inner thighs slick, and her center even slicker. She pressed the full lengths of two of her fingers into her, into the tight, wet, velvety heat that was aching to be filled.

Rebecca's entire body shuddered as she clenched her jaw to muffle a groan she couldn't quite hold back.

Freen's eyes were focused on her so intently she felt like she might burn up in that gaze. Even only being able to catch it from the corner of her eye it was almost too much. She couldn't remember anyone ever having looked at her like that.

She couldn't remember ever having felt so wanted as she felt right now, with Freen's fingers sliding in and out of her hard and deep. Stretching and stinging until she finally accommodated them only to find the first two joined by a third.

Her jaw only clenched tighter as her breaths came in rapid puffs through her flared nostrils when Freen let her arm go and her hand flew up to the wall next to Rebecca's head in order to brace herself as her arm worked just as hard and just as fast as Rebecca had long imagined it would.