𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 / Nico POV

I was looking up at his bedroom ceiling, why? He couldn't sleep. Actually it was more like he didn't want too.I was scared of what would be in his dreams. But after about an hour or so I felt my eyelids getting heavy, after only a few seconds I was asleep.

I found myself playing in the forest with my sister. I was hiding behind a tree giggling.

"28, 29, 30! Ready or not here I come!"

She looked directly at my tree but immediately looked away the other direction.

"Hmmm! I wonder where he could be!"

I peered over the tree's branch, Bianca looked over and saw. I ignored it and went behind it again.

"What was that behind the tree?" She said still looking away "Definitely not Nico righttt?"

I giggled again

She went over to the tree and started tickling me.

"Found you!"

"Bianca!"  "Stop." It! " I said in between squeals of laughter

Bianca finally stopped."Your turn! "

***

I found myself outside the castle with my father and there was a strange man I had never seen

"This had better be important! I don't have time for distractions!" My father said in a angered tone
"Of course it is King Hades!"
I myself wasn't paying attention, I was squatted down petting a rabbit.
"Anyways im sorry to inform you of this but-"
"Wheres Bianca?" I asked looking around as I picked up the rabbit petting it.
"Nico!" Hades scolded "Let him speak and we'll find her later! He looked at the man" Go on. "
The man took a deep breath "Im sorry to say but, Bianca died."
"WHAT!?" I dropped the bunny and it scurried away. "HOW?" I demanded
"She was in the forest late at night no?"
"Yes." Hades said wiping his eyes of tears, he never cried.
"There was a forest fire sir."
Tears streamed down my face. "She cant be dead!