Chapter one.

Here we go. I can already hear the stupid theme song that has truamatized me for the past 6 years.
I stumble out of bed and change into my reddish overalls that I'm starting to get sick of.
I walk out of my room and find fucking gangle standing outside my door. She turns to me, and shows me that her comedy mask is broken again.
"Jax.... Zooble broke my comedy mask... Can you help..?" I show a look of disgust on my face, because I'm supposed to be the mean one.
"Fuck no, go cry to Ragatha or something. Where's Caine?" I look over her head and see Ragatha behind her. I roll my eyes at her, because I'm just so slay.
"Did you meet the new one yet?" Ragatha asks me, looking a little more insane than usual.
Finally something to brighten up my day. I'm going to make the new guy's life a living hell. "There's a new guy?" I ask, checking my nails even though my fucking gloves cover them up.
"Girl," Gangle sniffs, being so dramatic about her stupid comedy mask. I am this close to losing my shit. "And I think she's already gone insane. Five minutes after she got here she started complaining about some exit."
I walk out and see the new guy-er, girl, and I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat or something cause she is fucking cute. And I mean ADORABLE.
I think she's supposed to be some kind of jester because she's got the little hat thing, and it's two sizes too big. She's got huge blue and red eyes and an adorable little jester costume.
WHAT THE HELL? I think to myself. I don't like her, do I?? Nuh uh, no no no no no no-
"How do I... Ya know... Leave..?" I hear her say, and her voice sounds like a five year old's.
I snap out of this weird mood I'm in and go back to my slay mood. "You can't." I say, giving her my best evil grin. "We've been stuck here our whole lives, and that's why we're craazy." I bend down to get a better look at her, and she is incredibly short.
They start talking about something else and I lose interest and walk back to my room. I spend way too much time in here, sorting my keys. Yes I know, I'm very weird for having thousands upon thousands of keys just sitting in my room.
I have a feeling me and the new girl, Pomni, I think that was her name, will get along. Maybe she can help me find the exit. She obviously wants nothing to do with this world, but to be honest, none of us do.
I yawn extremely loudly, and change into my pajamas and crash out on the antique couch in my room. I don't care that I missed out on dinner, we don't really need to eat here. I forget about the whole deal with Pomni and the exit, I just want to take my mind off things for a couple hours. Even though we don't need to sleep.