☆chapter three☆

When Pomni leaves I flop down on my bed, and a key jabs me in the stomach. I decide to get up because lately all I do is sleep.
I walk around and stumble across a door.
The door.
Kaufmo's face is on the door, with a huge red x crossing his face out.
"I fucked everything up," I mumble, and I'm pretty sure I'm crying. "Fuck. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I wipe my eyes, and hear footsteps.
"Jax?" I hear a voice say, and shit. "Are you crying?"
Ragatha.
"Um.. Yeah I'm fine, shut up." I look away, embarrassed. I think she knows.
"You really liked him, didn't you?" She steps a little closer, and I nod. "You two were best friends."
"Um.. Yeah.." I give up and decide to tell her. "More than friends, really."
Well now you know. My secret is out.
YAS now i kinda wanna bring kaufmo back just so i can ship them ANYWAYS
"I thought you guys were like, totally platonic."
She steps a little closer, and holds out her arms. "Do you need a hug?"
I lay my head on her shoulder. "Please. And you better not tell anyone about this side of me."
She wraps her arms around me. "Wasn't gonna."
JUST SO YOU KNOW I DON'T SHIP JAX AND RAGATHA THEY'RE LIKE SIBLINGS IN THIS and she's the only one who knows about his vulnerable side and ragathas gae sooo-
"I've noticed your desperate crush on pomni." She looks at me and grins.
"I will kick you." I glare at her.
She laughs and walks off and I decide to go in his room. I lay on his bed and sniff his pillow. Nothing smells like him anymore. I look up at the ceiling. It should have been me. Fuck that. It should have been fucking zooble.
I just want him back.
time skip hehe
The next morning I get up and I am still in kaufmo's bed. Without him. Fuck.
I drag myself to the breakfast table and plop down on a seat next to pomni.
"Didn't sleep?" She asks, and I feel my neck go warm.
"Nope," I lie. As cute as she is, I do not have the mental stability to even think. "Hey, would you wanna help me again today?"
She finishes off her orange juice and looks at me. "Sure. I'm kind of a pain in the ass, though."
"We all are." I stand up and wink at her, then walk back to my room. What would kaufmo do? Ok first of all, kaufmo wouldn't even be in this situation because he's gay as fuck. And practically dead. God, I miss him.
I sigh, then grab a book from my shelf. It's a terrible book, but it's all caine has. I try to read for about twenty minutes, but I just can't. My eyes keep reading the same paragraph over and over and over, but I still don't get it. Thankfully pomni knocks on my door at the perfect time.
"Hey," She says, smiling. "I think I found it."

CLIFFHANGER BWAHAHHAHA