chapter 6

I flop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
Maybe because gangle hit me.

Or because Pomni abstracted.
She was only here,like, three days.

It was because of me, I think. Anyway, I'll get over it. I hear the theme music starting up and I groan. I force myself to get up for the first time this week.

The circus sucks, because while we're here you can't feel any pain or get hurt.So suicide is not an option. And if I abstract, I'll just be stuck down there in that dark room with all the other psychos.
I have a song stuck in my head. Strawberry fields, by the Beatles. It was playing right before I got here.

But to be honest, I have like fifty songs stuck in my head. Too bad Caine doesn't have a walkman like i did before.
I have no idea what year it is, but when I left it was 1986, and I've been here for six years.....
Damn I can't do math.
I walk over to the corner of my room, where my precious grand piano sits.
When I first got here Caine asked me what my hobbies were, so I just lied and said piano, because,at the time, I didn't think he was going to make a huge fucking piano just appear in my room. After a while of the piano just sitting there, once gangle walked in and asked me to play a song. I took lessons as a kid, so I just played the most deformed version of Heart and Soul you will ever hear. I got tired of it taking up so much space in my room, I decided to Learn.