3

A U T H O R

'Ma'am they are already here. The host has told us to deliver the cake first.'

Y/N nodded.

'I think you can handle it right? Or do you want me to stay?' Y/N asked.

'But they are a big shot! I don't know if I will be able to handle it.' Becky shivered.

'What big shot?' Y/N frowned.

'I heard that they are some gangsters or something like that! Maybe some mafia! Ugh!'

'Where did you hear it from?'

'One of our staff's brother works as the cleaner in their office. He knows that they are not as ordinary as they show the world.'

Y/N sighed.

'It's okay. We are only doing what we should do. Making money. It's not like we will meet them again.' Y/N said.

Becky nodded.

Y/N still stayed behind and helped the others at Yoongi's party.
.

.

.

.
It was already late at night. The party was almost over.

Y/N also got the call from Woozi and Seokjin. They were coming to pick her up.

So she left the rest of the world to her manager and took her bag.

'Call me after you go home.'

Becky nodded.

Y/N bid her goodbye and went to the elevator. At that time she met Yoongi.

'Oh, Yoongi-ssi. How was the food? Was it okay?' Y/N asked to inspect.

'Oh. Yes, it was okay. My friend actually wanted to meet you because he liked the food too much.' Yoongi said.

'Ah, is that so? Well, I am glad to know that.'

'Do you mind if you meet him?' Yoongi asked.

'I am so sorry but someone is already waiting for me downstairs. If he likes it then he can come and eat here any time. We can meet again.'

Yoongi nodded and didn't stop her.

'Hyung, whom are you talking with?'

'Ah! You came? The girl you wanted to meet just left. That girl.' Yoongi pointed to Y/N's back.

'You can talk with her since you are here, Jungkook-ah.'

Jungkook looked at the back of the girl and ran to her.

'Wait!'

Y/N who just pressed the elevator button looked behind.

Everything became slow as soon as she looked behind.

The moment she saw the boy a few steps away from her..... the moment their eyes met, Y/N's mind diverted to hundreds of years ago, to that day when her eyes locked with the same eyes as now.

Her heart started to beat fast as she blinked.

Was she frozen? Yes.

Her mind was in chaos. She couldn't think if she was in the present or past.

Her eyes were red. She was hallucinating about the murderous incident, that bloody face, and a wicked smirk.

'Hello?' Jungkook waved his hands in front of her when he saw her looking at him as she was frozen.

Both he and Yoongi who was behind him thought that Y/N was mesmerised by Jungkook's looks.

But their thoughts quickly changed when they saw Y/N shivering.

As soon as Y/N heard Jungkook's voice, she shivered. As if someone threw a whole bucket of cold water on her.

'No no no! Don't! Don't come NEAR ME!'

The shoutings of Y/N made Jungkook flinch.

'No!!' Y/N cried as she quickly went inside the elevator and fell on the ground. Her hands were busy closing the door.

In Yoongi and Jungkook's eyes, she was having a panic attack.

Jungkook's hand was still frozen in the air as he looked at the closed door of the elevator in disbelief.

'What the fuck just happened?' Yoongi walked forward.

'Was she having a panic attack after seeing me?' Jungkook asked in return.

'I don't know. Maybe she was already having a panic attack.' Yoongi said.

Normally they would've shrugged the matter off but Jungkook couldn't.

'I think she knows that we are mafias?'

'I don't know but I want to know.' Jungkook tsked and went inside the party hall.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'She will go to her house tomorrow.'

'Ya! Can't you tell her to stay?!'

'Why don't you tell that hyung?' Woozi shouted back.

'Aish! You ungrateful kid! I raised you practically-'

'You are only 4 years older than me! How could you raise me? You should lie properly!'

The bickering between Woozi and Seokjin stopped when they heard crying noises.

They looked here and there and finally noticed their sister crying.

'Y/N!' They both shouted at the same time.

They rushed and kneeled down in front of her who was having a panic attack.

'Oh no, she is having a panic attack!' Seokjin panicked.

'I know that! But what should I do?! Fuck! Y/N can you hear us?!'

'Y/N, baby, listen to oppa. See everything is fine. We are here. Weren't we supposed to have our last night together before you and Yongbok go back to your house?' Seokjin slapped Y/N's cheeks slightly.

'Yes, see Jong Suk Hyung is also coming. Didn't you want to see a horror movie? Everyone agreed. Let's go back okay?' Woozi tried to console her too.

They whispered many things as Seokjin carried her to the car. Y/N fainted on their way to the hospital.

Woozi panicked as he called his friend who was a doctor.

Seokjin called his father and explained everything.

When they arrived at the hospital, they quickly admitted Y/N and called her manager to find out what actually happened.

Only if Y/N knew that that was her last peaceful day..

TO BE CONTINUED.......