4

A U T H O R

Y/N didn't know that she made her whole family anxious.

When she woke up, she was at home, her grandparents' home.

She found Areum, her mother, and her aunt sitting in the bed.

She also saw Woozi, Jong Suk, Felix, Seokmin, and Seokjin talking about something while sitting on the couch and floor.

They had several papers in their hands as they discussed seriously.

Y/N's mother first noticed her movements.

'Y/N! Baby you woke up!'

In a second everyone gathered around.

Seokmin, who shouted after seeing her awake made her father and uncles come from upstairs.

Her grandparents also came from downstairs.

In one word, the whole room was now packed with people.

'Too many! Give some space.' Jong Suk spoke.

He and Felix stood beside her bed but didn't come forward as they let their mother handle their sister.

'Y/N what happened baby? Are you okay?' Her mother cried.

'Onnie don't cry.' Her aunt comforted her mother.

'I am okay....omma. Uh..Water?'

Y/N's voice was heavy as she spoke only one word water.

Chan gave her water with the help of Areum. Y/N thanked them and drank fast.

'I am fine omma..appa. I am just stressed somehow.'

'How stressed were you that you had a panic attack?! You know how scared we were?! Although thankfully it wasn't a panic attack but you were still close! How can a young girl and free-minded girl like you have a panic attack!' Her grandma sighed.

'Granny, see I am fine. I will just rest okay?'

'Stay here. Stay for a month. Don't go to work for a month.' Her father ordered.

Y/N nodded.

The doctor came to check on her and prescribed some medicines.

It was already morning. Seokjin, Mingyu, and her aunts went to make breakfast since the whole family was here.

Seokmin, Chan, and Felix went to set up the dinner tables together.

Jong Suk and Areum helped Y/N to go downstairs and sit on the couch.

Y/N looked at the busy people when she noticed Woozi coming with Seokjin.

Now Jong-suk, Woozi//Jihoon, and Seokjin were sitting with her.

'Y/N, can you tell oppa what actually happened? We were too worried so we investigated. Jihoon got the footage of yesterday's incident. You have been like this since you came to the elevator. Who was that guy? The CCTV couldn't capture it but we heard about it.'

'Actually.... I was feeling uneasy from the beginning. So when I was at the last point, the man came to thank me, I didn't know why but I started to feel restless as if someone was choking me up. I couldn't breathe.'

'You are grounded for two months. One month here and one month in our house.' Jong Suk said seriously.

Y/N sighed.

She needed some time alone to think about yesterday. Even though she can't close the restaurant for two months, she still nodded.

'I will just pacify him later.'