9

A U T H O R

'I will take this matter on my own.' Taehyung said with a stern and firm look.

Jong Suk sighed.

'Thanks, brother. I was really hoping if you could look at this matter on your own.' Jin spoke.

'Yes. We want her to be healthy both physically and mentally.' Sang Yeob said.

As soon as Taehyung and Jisoo arrived, the cousins started to make preparations. Y/N left after she dropped them. Jihoon aka Woozi was outside with Seokmin.

Felix, Areum and, and Chan were playing games. Mingyu and Jisoo were quiet.

'I have one more work to do. After that, I will be free. I can assist Y/N from the next week.' Taehyung said.

'That will be good. I will let her adjust her mood before and after your session.' Jisoo said.

There were only three girls in both Lee and Kim family. And many boys. So girls have more priorities. Also, the death of their two cousin sisters/sisters made them overprotective.

One year ago a boy was stalking Areum, so Jin and Seokmin taught that boy and his gang a good lesson.

Once Jisoo was being held for a crime that she didn't even commit. So Taehyung, Sang Yeob, and Jong Suk put all of their connections and made the real culprits root in hell.

Not only they were protective towards Y/N but also towards their other two sisters too.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Meanwhile, Y/N was in a good mood. She stole two boxes of chocolates and left the rest of them for her siblings.

'You look happy ma'am.' Becky grinned.

'My brother came back to Korea after a long time. He brought me chocolates. I mean I have a sweet tooth.' Y/N grinned back.

'It feels like you wanted the chocolates, not him.' Becky laughed.

'That's the case.' Y/N winked.

Jungkook only saw Y/N eating the chocolates Taehyung bought while crossing his hands over his chest.

He knew he was pissed off. But he didn't want to admit it. He was feeling paranoid because of how he acted towards Y/N.

Taehyung comes first then Y/N for him. But somehow he wants to put Y/N above everyone.

He was helpless.

That's when another thing happened...

It happened on the last day of Y/N's stay in the Kim residence. All the young boys and girls were going to explore the abandoned palaces and the big palace. They got permission and started their journey after the sunset.

The people wanted to explore and have a haunted vibe.

The people were Namjoon, Yoongi, Namjoon's fiancée, Hoseok, Jungkook, Y/N, Becky, Sasha, and Atlas.

Y/N was being forced to go with them at Namjoon's fiancée's request. So she took Becky with her so that she wouldn't be alone with strangers.

Junkook came along after he heard the news of Y/N going there too.

They took their backpacks with water and some dry food inside. Torch lights, candles, and batteries were too on their backpacks.

They took an extra bag for extra water and necessary things.